• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you sent it to [email protected], it never made it to Kilgus.

Kilgus wasn't organized enough to purchase the domain name salientdiscs.com, even though he spent the majority of the past year promoting that as their coming website. Someone else picked it up and forced Kilgus to go with salient-discs.com.

So, even though you sent it to the wrong email, it's still Kilgus' fault that he didn't purchase the domain that he advertised.

It's a "small thing" but yet another in the long list of being dis-organized.

Try [email protected].

I believe a couple corresponding Facebook and Twitter handles were poached as well.

u need to go play. and stop being a little brat. this is the most petty post yet. and that is saying something considering your other work.

It's not petty.

It's actually just honest.

You can't advertise a domain name you haven't purchased.

Go to SalientDiscs.com.

See what happens.

Emailing [email protected] won't get you to Kilgus. Even though he originally intended it to.

I see a lot of players carrying Grip bags who just, well, shouldn't. Not if that's indicative of their skill level.

What should they use instead to carry their discs?

I certainly don't want to be carrying my discs around in the wrong bag.

What should they use instead to carry their discs?

I certainly don't want to be carrying my discs around in the wrong bag.

They can use whatever they want. This was in response to someone mentioning that their bag was indicative of their skill level.

I think people should be allowed to use whatever equipment they want to.

They can use whatever they want. This was in response to someone mentioning that their bag was indicative of their skill level.

I think people should be allowed to use whatever equipment they want to.

it was bought before the company email was established, and Heavy Critters will tell you if you ask him. that domain was taken by him

It's not petty.

It's actually just honest.

You can't advertise a domain name you haven't purchased.

Go to SalientDiscs.com.

See what happens.

Emailing [email protected] won't get you to Kilgus. Even though he originally intended it to.

so some douchebag poached the site. who gives a ****. this was just an opportunity for you to take a jab at Chris. which is ****ing petty.

so yes. it was an extremely petty post.

he probably bought it to try to get some money out of Chris. or he just had it out for Salient from the beginning. but Chris didnt buy it, so HeavyC bought a domain that is completely useless. good purchase.

Eh. I don't think he's too broken up over it.

DG, have you heard of any other issues with the bag? Or was the one with the unattached straps an anomaly so far?

I think its hilarious! numbnuts spent money on something that will never be used. and now he spends his days whining in here about how terrible a company Salient is. LOFL. what a joke.

he probably bought it to try to get some money out of Chris. or he just had it out for Salient from the beginning. but Chris didnt buy it, so HeavyC bought a domain that is completely useless. good purchase.

It's not entirely useless. He could start an alternate, hate site.

Eh. I don't think he's too broken up over it.

DG, have you heard of any other issues with the bag? Or was the one with the unattached straps an anomaly so far?

I have seen 10 other posts from catalyst owners and none have had a single issues. I keep hearing the construction is solid, it's extremely comfortable on the back, the side storage works exactly as described fitting a hoodie easily and getting some good feedback on the go get it storage as well

I have seen 10 other posts from catalyst owners and none have had a single issues. I keep hearing the construction is solid, it's extremely comfortable on the back, the side storage works exactly as described fitting a hoodie easily and getting some good feedback on the go get it storage as well

That bodes well, at least for customer happiness.

I think we can all agree that this has been a mess for sure. But if the bags stand up, then at least there's something that comes of this.

I think still we'll see a number of them on the Marketplace soon. I don't think people have too much confidence in Salient taking care of them if they have issues, so they'd rather just jump ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.