• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

snap helios

dgdave

* Ace Member *
anyone know when this will be released? it looks like it could be a nice disc

I believe sometime in July.
Can't wait to see it.

is this the return of the innova scorpion?

not quite as wide as a scorpion but it is legal to 180g I am still quite interested, but that may be partly fueled by my love for my whitlers.

Thatdirtykid said:
not quite as wide as a scorpion but it is legal to 180g I am still quite interested, but that may be partly fueled by my love for my whitlers.

Same here. Plus I really enjoyed the Movie.

Speaking of DG Movies I can't wait for that DVD of the Beaver State Classic.
And when the hell is Chainz going to come out :(

I thought Chains was due to release in Sept. 07- not sure though

steezo said:
I thought Chains was due to release in Sept. 07- not sure though
I keep hearing late '07. I thought they were going to try and have it out for December, but September would be sweet.

I'm going to see it twice, and yup, imo the movies suck and are incredibly overpriced, but we gotsta make a good impression ticket sales-wise.

They are going to release it to theatres? I thought is was just DVD.

I think they're going to do a movie house release. It won't be at the local mega-plex, but I'm sure bigger markets will be able to see it somewhere.

Jerry R said:
Animix said:
just the trailer

http://www.vsomedia.com/chains.html

-- Animix

Sorry...I was wondering about the disc (Snap Helios). Can't wait for the Chains movie either.

Talk to George from Snap, he says it's out, but they just don't have enough for everyone yet.

I can't find them for sale anywhere online. Not many places sell snap to begin with so I think it's gonna be tough to get a hold of one.

My guess is they are floating around BC Canada. He said there is a few of them out there but nothing like a release the whiter had.
We'll just have to wait till they can get more made.

Fritz said:
My guess is they are floating around BC Canada. He said there is a few of them out there but nothing like a release the whiter had.
We'll just have to wait till they can get more made.

Received the following e-mail from Matt at Snap:

"Jerry,

Unfortunately we have not made Helios commercially available yet. We are still ironing out some wrinkles and will hopefully have some definitive news very soon. We are considering the release of prototypes thru eBay in the meantime. This would also be announced on our site.

Thanks for the inquiry,

-Matt"

Still nothing? I don't know why I'm so excited about this disc, but I am and I want one now.