• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

snap helios

Bradley Walker said:
Jerry R said:
dgdave said:
I think this assures you a helios

:)

I have to say I am skeptical that anyone is going to leap to level of Innova and Discraft distance drivers in one shot.

IDK it could, the QK was as long as anything else when it first came out. (orc or starfire distance though a Pro SF is longer, they were in the same distance group)

I am thinking the helios will be more in the SOLF distance range. Hopefully will offer more control than most distance drivers (also like the SOLF)

RustyP said:
Canadian DG forums? May be worth checking a few out to try and find a review...I just don't know of any.
be interesting to see if the biased is on the level of American

RustyP said:
Canadian DG forums? May be worth checking a few out to try and find a review...I just don't know of any.

www.bcdiscgolf.com , dont think theres any thing on the helios on there yet, but i know the snap guys frequent the forum if you wanted to ask

It seems Canadian disc golfers like to play disc golf more than just talk about it. the last post on that board was on teh 29th of December, and the last equipment post was in October.

I'm just intersted because its a larger diameter disc. Not many larger diameter drivers coming out now a days

I'm interested because they're making this in a "full weight range." So far, I haven't seen any 150 class Destroyers. I pre-ordered, and asked for a 160, a 168, and a 178.

Fritz said:
Jerry R said:
According to the specs, it's rim is .01cm wider than the destroyer.

ugghh....

lol.

turns me off a little. Still intrigued with the large diameter though, maybe there being less of a curve in the part of the disc you grip it will feel narrower?

Hey disc-peops. Yes, we Canadians tend to visit these mediums of underground communicado far too seldomly... Thank you to all who pre-ordered Helios. You will be the first (outside the select few in BC) to fly our magnificent, balls-out, distance driver. We are now days from shipping pre-orders. In the meantime, we also have a sampling available through ebay. Check 'em out here: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=helios+disc+golf&category0=
And I'll try and visit more often to answer any questions, or give you the latest updates...
-Matt
Snap Discsports

nearly zer0 said:
I guess the e-mails I sent Snap before didn't get me onto that preorder list, or a response for that matter...

You probably were added to the pre-order list. Let me know of your real name and I can confirm. We didn't necessarily reply to every order, but will be in contact before shipping.