• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] So. What'd you buy this holiday?

Two pro leopards, two x xpress, two z xpress, three DX stingrays, an amp, a tangent, a champ leopard, star destroyer, a Columbia Omni-Heat jacket, and some tye-dyed touch screen friendly gloves.

I ordered a Liberty basket from Disc Nation. I've been close to pulling the trigger on a basket for a while now and their sale put me over the brink.

Moonshine Escape from local shop, 2 Pinnacle Rivals from market place, and 2 sparkle rivals (1 black, 1 gold) from GGGT (only $10.50/each)

I just ordered two Pro Leopards, two DX Vipers, and a Gravity Ghost from Everything Disc Golf. If the Pro Leos start just a little more stable than my DX, and last a little longer, I'll be very happy.

Pro Leos are $$$. I've been using the same one for about three years. It's fliptastic now, but still very useable. Started working in a new pro this fall.

Wife picked up a DGA mini basket with the 4 puck combo. Can't wait star chucking some minis.

I ordered a Liberty basket from Disc Nation. I've been close to pulling the trigger on a basket for a while now and their sale put me over the brink.

I had the same issue last year... The good news is that the baskets kick a$$ and you won't regret that trigger pull one bit. My wife finally forgave me.

Myself I went for the grip bag sale, I've been eye-ballin' one for so long and finally couldn't find a reason not to buy. Let's hope my wife forgives me two years running.

What I really want though is a couple of Fuzion Truth's! Don't know what the story is on those things (if they are making them or not) but that mold in that plastic would be awesome. Santa please help me out!

I had the same issue last year... The good news is that the baskets kick a$$ and you won't regret that trigger pull one bit.

Good to know, thanks. I was certain that I would be disappointed spending good money on the "bargain" baskets, but was unsure at what price point the "good ones" start. Glad to know I made a good call.

What I really want though is a couple of Fuzion Truth's! Don't know what the story is on those things (if they are making them or not) but that mold in that plastic would be awesome. Santa please help me out!

They are out there. I have an emac fuzion truth and one non emac fuzion truth

A Golden Retriever, Pink Ti Buzz & Prodigy PA4 - all from Infinite - two were door busters! (and a 150g Firebird on eBay :clap: - have been looking for a light one to go with my other 6….)

To go along with my post from the first page. The Karma will be here later this week and I pulled out my kids discs and left them at my ex's place to hide them, but here are the other discs I bought:

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums...D-E662-4F7E-8305-05A7296E1633_zpsagi91pmm.jpg

171 Soft Voodoo
186 DX Condor (nice purple stamp)
171 SS Wizard
171 Eraser SSS Wizard
171 SSSS Wizard
2 171 Organic SS Wizard

kids got a 166 F2 Champ Panther, x-out 147 DX Leopard and 125 Soft Wizard. Panther for the 8 year old, the other 2 for first discs for my 5 1/2 year old.

A Classic SOFT Warden; really loving the grip (both hand and chains) in the below freezing temps. :thmbup:

Also picked up a Lucid AIR Renegade and Lucid AIR Trespass. Absolutely stoked; My first serious foray into wide rimmed, maximum distance drivers. They'll be throwin' down in a 3 way cage match with the AIR King (purchased last week ;)) for the open field bomber slot. BOOM!

Last edited:
Got a MVP Volt and a used dx skeeter.. can never have enough of skeeters

Attachments

• WIN_20131129_185047.JPG
    WIN_20131129_185047.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts