• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
also, when I talked to eric earlier in the week, he said the run would be large enough to not have to worry about missing out, but the excitement continues...

alligator-feeding-frenzy.jpg

If someones buys them just to put them on eBay I hope their testiculars shrivel up and are eaten by a large rat with plague flees.

/goes to stare at all his Gators... That he throws...

The last what do you throw only turned up 9 Gator throwers lol. I'll only grab one if it has a retro stamp.

BTW, I have gotten my hands on 2 used old school stamped DX Gators. I absolutely love them!!! I have made 2 over 200 ft shots and hit basket on multiple occasions. Anyone else throw a DX? I know they are no CE but they are sweet!!! IMHO....

I started out with DX but couldn't find another with the same feel as my original. I throw Beadless Stars now. Also they were made with the Barstamp till last year sometime :D.

I started out with DX but couldn't find another with the same feel as my original. I throw Beadless Stars now. Also they were made with the Barstamp till last year sometime :D.

I throw dx gators... that what I threw my ace with.

I have a Champy star and 2 flat CFR's but they aren't even in the bag right now. My DX's are just so sweet, especially my Yellow one. It always seems to find the basket!!!

Latest posts