• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who wants a Champion Glo Gator??

MAN! That was probably one of the single fastest sellouts in disc golf history. The Innova proshop has potential as a great marketing tool / tester for new products and different plastics.

Well, pretty much this was the proving ground for Innova maybe fielding custom requests.

This could be the beginning of us getting the discs we want. All we need to do is build hype within our online communities, really make good on our promise to buy if they invest the time/money/resource into producing what we want, and hope for more mutually beneficial situations such as these.

MR. WICK said:
WTF . I don't check the thing for one day and they are all gone.

Yeah, ain't that some bullshit? They said that there would be plenty to go around. How many names and disc commitments did Jeff get and they only produced ~250? What the fuck Innova?

Im gonna assume they were hedging their bets a bit only producing that many. I wasnt convinced that all those people (or even half) would still buy them, I think they will run more soon since demand is so high. They'd be silly not to.

Trey133 said:
Well, pretty much this was the proving ground for Innova maybe fielding custom requests.

This could be the beginning of us getting the discs we want. All we need to do is build hype within our online communities, really make good on our promise to buy if they invest the time/money/resource into producing what we want, and hope for more mutually beneficial situations such as these.
I vote for flat and gummy C-MD2's.

Missed out cause I was fishin... Hopefully on the next release I can get some.

Of course if someone would want to trade away one, I'd oblige.

Innova stated they will do a second release pretty soon but limit purchases to four. I also noticed these are starting to show up on ebay for between $50 and $75. The joys of supply and demand.

jubuttib said:
Trey133 said:

I vote for flat and gummy C-MD2's.

Truth spoken here. I will buy 20 of them just so I dont have to think about it in the future.

So...got my glow gators today...and how about that...one of them is a glitter glow gator. Pretty damn sexy. Also, talk about a big ole blunt nose.

Latest posts