• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
I'm assuming they only bag the top disc to protect the stamp...
... as none of the other discs stamps in the stack are exposed .. ...

You dont want a scratched up stamp from rubbing around in the box ..
ive had it happen before . in a trade ...:thmbdown:

I'm assuming they only bag the top disc to protect the stamp...
... as none of the other discs stamps in the stack are exposed .. ...

You dont want a scratched up stamp from rubbing around in the box ..
ive had it happen before . in a trade ...:thmbdown:

That's what I've noticed, makes perfect sense.

So our club got 4 of the first runs with flake, went to three diff people. We had a swap meet last night and I secured all 4 of em ;-) took a 3 for 2 of the second runs but I'd say worth it. Came home with a fat stack of new to me plastic.

So our club got 4 of the first runs with flake, went to three diff people. We had a swap meet last night and I secured all 4 of em ;-) took a 3 for 2 of the second runs but I'd say worth it. Came home with a fat stack of new to me plastic.

First runs are so March 26th.

I hadn't tried a gator before I got one fo the first runs of these glow gators and it is everything I've expected and more!

Hole? Course? Shot type? Do tell :popcorn:

It was a short hole - #9 at Circleville Park. Definitely the most aceable hole there. I was playing with a group of noobs - they were all throwing bosses and wraiths on a 185' hole. It's a straight shot with the basket nestled between two clumps of trees - calls for a straight shot with a putter, but I wanted to show em something different so I busted out the Gator on a high anhyzer and it did a beautiful S curve and floated right in! It felt awesome! Did exactly what I wanted!

Last edited:
Since it was his intellectual property, Jeff gets 20 percent of ace winnings if hit with a glow gator :)

Latest posts