• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
My picture from before for some reason isnt working so here it is again.

001xnq.jpg

The one thing I noticed about this fatten job is that you have flattened the rim as well as the Dome. I would think that this would change the flight A LOT.

Does anyone have a good way to just take off the Dome and not effect the rim?

The one thing I noticed about this fatten job is that you have flattened the rim as well as the Dome. I would think that this would change the flight A LOT.

Does anyone have a good way to just take off the Dome and not effect the rim?

reduce weight on the disc. lessen the heat.

I dont see the rim difference.. what do you mean?

I will take a picture tonight to show if it rebounded again. If the rim itself changed i would think it would rebound.

Last edited:
This is about 30 hours later:

41668837826469219379810.jpg

Looked like it rebounded some. It doesnt look as flat on the rim as last night. Seems better. What do you think?

Yeah it rebounded quite a bit. In your first pic if you look at the bottom of the rim you can see what I was talking about.

Yeah it rebounded quite a bit. In your first pic if you look at the bottom of the rim you can see what I was talking about.

How its flat instead of kind of circling in alittle? I noticed that after. How it kind of leveled out the rim instead of having kind of a bend in. is that what you meant?

I like how it turned out now. Still flat but has that rim shape back alot more.

How it kind of leveled out the rim instead of having kind of a bend in. is that what you meant?

Yes this is what I am talking about. The lower section below the PL point, the very bottom of the rim.

On a side note does anyone have a good term for the part of the disc I am talking about? It is part of the rim but it is kinda the inner rim, IDK...

Thanks for the new pics OSMO. Much appreciated. Doesn't look like a huge difference after 30 hrs. Definitely going to give this a try.

I got my third batch today. one was pretty significantly warped on the flight plate. I used ManU's method for flattening and it reduced the warp to next to nothing and flattened the disc...

I got one silver, one black, one green, on blue.

Seems like they put a variety of stamp colors in all the boxes. I also got 1 of each Silver/Green/Blue/Black. Black's in my bag, Silver came in a plastic bag from Innova, the Green has a red Proshop stamp so looks all X-mas-y.

Latest posts