• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
posted by them.....

Innova Discs Factory Store When compared to each other both runs have some dome variance, but the majority of both runs are fairly flat.
16 minutes ago · Like

I posed the question that got this response. Obvious BS if you ask me.... The dome variance is obviously between the first metal flake run and the rest... :doh: annoying..... to bad I was not next to my comp for an hour when the first run sold out.

yeah i think Jeff has really done something great and i for one would like to say thanks......

Thanks Jeff

I know Innova reads the forums so u def did a great job even if you hands were removed after the idea phase of it....Next time the might ask for your help and not make this such a problem.

How about a run of glow champ rocs that don't cost a small fortune? This coming from a buzzz thrower, so it might not be a great idea at all.

yeah i think Jeff has really done something great and i for one would like to say thanks......

Thanks Jeff

I know Innova reads the forums so u def did a great job even if you hands were removed after the idea phase of it....Next time the might ask for your help and not make this such a problem.

you're very welcome everyone!
Next things I'm going to submit are probably going to be Champion Whippets (ce mold) and Glo champ/kc pro rhynos

I just got mine from the last run...i.e. not the one that is up now but the one before that...4th release????

anyway

they are not as opaque as the first batch and they are domier
but there is variance in the dome

2 were "quite" domey
but 1 was only slightly more domey than one of the ones that I had that was metal flake...and the metal flake one that I had was the flattest of the 3 that I originally got

so 2 are more domey and 1 is about the same as some of the metal flake ones

and I flattened one

these flatten like superstars

it's now the lowest of the 4 that I have
a very slight dome that is smooth and gentle from shoulder to shoulder

no rebound

took a large cookie tray type pan, wide enough for the disc but not too deep...a pot needs to sit on the disc
put disc upside down in trya
pour hot water from kettle into dome and into tray
place wide heavy pot on the disc
allow to sit for 10-15 minutes

remove pot
remove disc and dry

allow to cool naturally
I let mine do so upside down on my granite counter top

I should edit about the rebound...and hour later there has been a slight rebound and this one is now as flat as one of my flat FRs

took a large cookie tray type pan, wide enough for the disc but not too deep...a pot needs to sit on the disc
put disc upside down in trya
pour hot water from kettle into dome and into tray
place wide heavy pot on the disc
allow to sit for 10-15 minutes

remove pot
remove disc and dry

allow to cool naturally
I let mine do so upside down on my granite counter top

I should edit about the rebound...and hour later there has been a slight rebound and this one is now as flat as one of my flat FRs

If mine ever show up, I may need to try this.

Got my four today, black/green/blue/silver stamps and all have a slight dome. Nothing crazy though. Might flatten one just to see if it flies differently.

I am trying to sell my "first run" in the next few hours to raise my paypal balance. I paid $31 for it and just want to make my money back + shipping. If anyone is interested let me know! It is 10/10 green stamp with red factory stamp, more opaque than clear, and has glitter. A pic can be found in my most recent FSOT thread (asking $34 I believe).

Who needs first run glo gators with metal flakes when you can do this:

10cjfbt.jpg

Both of those discs were the same dome when i started. I let them sit for an hour with boiling water. allowed them to cool while in the water and pressed down with a book.

Last edited:

Latest posts