• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
received three first run glow gators in the mail today (gladly paid well over proshop prices) and I'm extremely happy with em.

Reliable. Beefy. Money.

Thought they might be a novelty and I'd use em as trade bait down the line, but after day one, the black stamp has earned a spot in the bag...

Thanks JEFF!!

Ordered some Zephyrs. Used paypal to pay. Apparently that defaulted the shipping address to the associated paypal address not the one I typed in. Contacted them to have it switched for me, would take all of 2 seconds...

Never heard back and it's going to the paypal address... Great customer service they have.

It was a short hole - #9 at Circleville Park. Definitely the most aceable hole there. I was playing with a group of noobs - they were all throwing bosses and wraiths on a 185' hole. It's a straight shot with the basket nestled between two clumps of trees - calls for a straight shot with a putter, but I wanted to show em something different so I busted out the Gator on a high anhyzer and it did a beautiful S curve and floated right in! It felt awesome! Did exactly what I wanted!

Great news Kyle! But who were these n00bs you speak of?! Haha

I was wondering if anyone else who received a sparkley gator had the issue of little bits of the stamp flaking. Check out my pic. You can see it on the A and T of gator and the M of mid range. This was the one of my three that was "bagged" by innova so I thought it was weird that the stamp would have chipped. Then I though maybe its from the metal flakes? Any ideas?

Attachments

• Gator.jpg
    Gator.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 53
when they ran the silver stamps they had a problem with them sticking so they stopped running those colors stamps in the first run .. BUt i see they have silvers in the 2nd and 3rd runs so idk if they used a diff silver or what ... but thats the story i heard ... but dont hold me to it

Well I guess I should just feel lucky that they sent me a first run, thanks guys

I'm interested to hear how these actually throw, now that the hype has died down. I recently lost a champ Gator (stamped 'Innova Factory Second') that I absolutely loved, and I was hoping that a champ glow Gator would be a nice replacement.

Is the general consensus to flatten the later runs? I just got one from the PIF thread and havent got a real chance to throw it. How do the domey ones fly in comparison?

domey or flattened they fly the same. the only difference flattening makes is the way it feels in your hand... and the other thing that you'll hear about everytime flattening a disc is brought up

Champ Glow Gators FTW!
f4S7tl.jpg

Latest posts