• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
I got my third batch today. one was pretty significantly warped on the flight plate. I used ManU's method for flattening and it reduced the warp to next to nothing and flattened the disc...

I got one silver, one black, one green, on blue.

No $1,000 bill as commission?

Seems like they put a variety of stamp colors in all the boxes. I also got 1 of each Silver/Green/Blue/Black. Black's in my bag, Silver came in a plastic bag from Innova, the Green has a red Proshop stamp so looks all X-mas-y.

I think my silver was in a bag too, come to think of it.

I think my silver was in a bag too, come to think of it.

I actually asked for a silver in my comment box, thought they had payed attention to it but since everyone got silver it looks like they just did a bunch in all the colors and spread them out evenly.

Any other silvers come in the bag? Maybe they saw the demand from the 1st run and figured they'd be more sought after.

I actually asked for a silver in my comment box, thought they had payed attention to it but since everyone got silver it looks like they just did a bunch in all the colors and spread them out evenly.

Any other silvers come in the bag? Maybe they saw the demand from the 1st run and figured they'd be more sought after.

Ha, I asked for a silver too, and a gold, but hey , I was glad just to get the silver.

Last edited:
cookie sheet

if my cookie sheet is a pizza pan that has slight waves in it will it affect the way the disc flattens? Seems like it would...

if my cookie sheet is a pizza pan that has slight waves in it will it affect the way the disc flattens? Seems like it would...

You don't have to use a pizza pan or cookie sheet. Any flat surface will work, you really only have to put the water in the inside of the disc.

Got mine from the 3rd run. One of my 2 has flake, about 20 throughout it. Not sure if they normally had that few. I guess this was a stashed away first run? I told them to give me good ones.

Latest posts