• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Star Thunderbird Jeremy Koling (Tour Series)

tomsdiscs

Birdie Member
Just dropped at the Factory Store, supposed to be extra flat, crazy stuff, was not aware Jerm was throwing a Star Thunderbird, my Star Thunderbird is definitely more overstable than my Champ Thunderbird.

I am not crazy, it was just there, and they just pulled it and reloaded Sexton Firebirds, weird stuff.

There's going to be some terrible looking colors me thinks. Dog barf swirls.

So PDs aren't working out for you? What aren't they doing for you that you'd like them to do?

I bought an S and a P at the same time. The S is a total meathook that I can't get to go anywhere. The P is just too close to my Star Thunderbird. Also, I have not liked any of Discmania's discs with that top. CD3 has been such a pleasant surprise.

Thunderbird might just be the best DX driver in terms of plastic and longevity. Perfect cycler imo. Still, nice to see Innova give big Jerm some love.

Thunderbird might just be the best DX driver in terms of plastic and longevity. Perfect cycler imo. Still, nice to see Innova give big Jerm some love.

How tiresome is it bending back your disc after every throw with it? Is it worth it?

How tiresome is it bending back your disc after every throw with it? Is it worth it?

The DX Thunderbirds came out in a different and better quality DX plastic than what is in most other discs. A lot of people really love the Thunderbird DX plastic. :)

Unfortunately, that source material ran out, so we're not getting that high quality stuff like the Thunderbirds are made of. :(

The DX Thunderbirds came out in a different and better quality DX plastic than what is in most other discs. A lot of people really love the Thunderbird DX plastic. :)

Unfortunately, that source material ran out, so we're not getting that high quality stuff like the Thunderbirds are made of. :(

I stand corrected.

Dx tb were never that bad. But I would hardly say its the best cycling plastic ever. I would say the ppd were a much better plastic but I haven't thrown those in years.

So... 2O00+ peeps were interested.. 20K clicked and under 700 got a disc... Um, wow?

No, far fewer than 700 people, the Sexton Firebirds (and now Koling Thunderbirds) are purchased in large chunks by dudes that then sell them on Ebay/FB/etc., some guy bought a big chunk of the Koling Thunderbirds and immediately put a listing on Ebay saying they will ship May 8 or something like, so he does not even physically possess them yet and already listed them on Ebay.