• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Star Thunderbird Jeremy Koling (Tour Series)

2821432.jpg

Checked my order. Must have gotten confused trying to use my phone(which I never do). Turns out I ordered a Nybo Teebird lol. A nice lady at the store is seeing if she can cancel it.

Haha, I actually wondered when I saw your post how you ordered one on a day that there wasn't a restock. I figured it was just a stealth restock, although they are usually good about announcing those on Twitter, etc. I got an order in on the Monday restock. However, now UPS is saying there is some sort of shipping delay, so who knows when I'll get it. :|

Haha, I actually wondered when I saw your post how you ordered one on a day that there wasn't a restock. I figured it was just a stealth restock, although they are usually good about announcing those on Twitter, etc. I got an order in on the Monday restock. However, now UPS is saying there is some sort of shipping delay, so who knows when I'll get it. :|

They found the teebird before it went out and refunded me even though it was apparently my mistake. Yay Factory Store!

The colors for these on infinite are pretty bad - it's like they tried to see what different shades of grass they could make

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Yeah. Mostly pretty nasty colors left. But I found one lighter colored one that is closer to yellow than muddy green with a gold stamp that I can use some worm dye to pop out some pretty bright pink/purple. Should be satisfactory for me.

Same here. Are yours stuck in Ontario CA? It's been a bit over 48 hours since they got there and no update since for me...

I can't throw em til Wednesday anyway, but it'd still be fun to see what I got.

Same here. Are yours stuck in Ontario CA? It's been a bit over 48 hours since they got there and no update since for me...

I can't throw em til Wednesday anyway, but it'd still be fun to see what I got.

They got a departure scan from Ontario yesterday at 8 pm but nothing since then. So theoretically they're somewhere between Ontario and Portland, but who knows where? At least the status on mine is back to "In Transit" instead of "Delayed" now. :\ I'm going out of the country for a week and a half for work starting Wednesday. These were originally going to arrive Friday which would have given me the weekend to try them out, but now they might not get here until right before I leave.

Got my order in. No throws with it yet, but man are these flat! PLH looks to be a tick higher than my luster champ Christmas thunderbird as well.

I have a Color Glow Champ Thundy that I got from Quinium and that thing is straight BEEEEF! It just about matches a Champ Firebird and is identical to my Sexton FBs. I'm hoping these Big Bird Thunderbirds are a bit more manageable. I love the stamp and am a huuuuge Koling fan, so I'd love to keep this in my bag.

That being said, my Jen Allen tour series Teebird is crazy stable. I'm not sure if it's the color glow plastic, the high PLH, or the super flat top, but it's the most overstable Teebird I've ever owned. Hopefully, these Big Bird Kolings come out more like typical Star Thunderbirds (aka - PDs)