• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Tell me about your Stag...

can anyone describe the design of the disc? i'm interested if there is anything special going on with the wing or top or anything.

heres a profile of a x12 Teebird next to a Stag VIP. There is a noticeable difference.

03348b4e-7f0b-4258-8daa-320e81e3c23e_zps53467e40.jpg

I would love it too, I love my eagle Xs but I really like the feel of the Westside plastic more

Thanks for the replies folks. To clarify my "Mendoza" reference I throw farther than 200'.

I'm 60 yrs old, not dead.

:D

Wow, thanks for the info ManU!! Btw who is your favorite Red Devil? I'm torn between Vidic, Valencia and Cleverly.

I'm not sure I have current favourite

Vidic is a beast

but I'll go with Scholes

So I got my stag Saturday playing in a dd tourney as part of my player pack credit. Really had no interest as I wanted the underworld. Well got both with credit. I didn't throw it until today. First I want to say I hurt my arm during the final round and didn't have the snap. It feels like a pull tendon. Well I launched it, into the wind on first throw 310 feet. With an amazing glide. I think this is going to make it in the lineup

Any more feedback on how this thing handles the wind? I'm curious how well such a glidey disc can occupy the moderately OS spot, and whether it will kick out my Banshee or not. I'm not expecting it to, but that would be awesome if it did.

Yeah, definitely looking for feedback on that^ I use river as my main driver, and I need something more OS than my saints to compliment the rivers.

Well the wind was 30+ mph when I threw mine. I was throwing from Nw to Se with a 30mph plus south wind. I want to test it more when my arm starts feeling better

Latest posts