• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Atomic Bag - HyzerBomb.com

Marty McFly

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
This is our first proto bag that will be releasing in March.

The Atomic Bag.

Pre-Orders are now being taken.
Email [email protected]
Like our facebook page to stay up to date. We will be releasing most of our news there. Facebook.com/hyzerbomb
Also checkout our website at Hyzerbomb.com

Holds 25 discs

The Atomic Bag is our baseline pack with adequate disc storage and room for essential extras. four heavy duty zipper pockets, front putter pocket, mini pocket, and two insulated bottle holders, cell phone/keys pocket. Pencil holder also included. Two open pockets on the sides.

Built to withstand the toughest of disc golf environments with a waterproof bottom and double stitched seems. Industrial grade zippers and hooks.

Available March 2012!

Price - $79

Available colors will be:
Black/Red
Orange/Black
Camo/Black
Black/Pink

*The pictured bag is only a proto. Several features will be improved. Including:
D-rings will be placed on top and back for quad straps.
A single strap will be included.
Putter pocket will be taller.
Various cosmetic changes that will improve the style and look.
Zippers pulls will be top quality and the color will be black.
Pencil holder will be front left next to the putter pocket.

6836666773_96f6829828_z.jpg

6836687067_4280a5388e_z.jpg

Video here
http://youtu.be/hlmSeKA__5k

The bag looks pretty nice, like the big zipper pouches near the main compartment. The horseshoe opening to the main compartment is a personal hatred of mine so that turns me off to it.

I was expecting that bag to hold 15-18 discs. you say it holds 25. explain. does this mean it holds 25 if I stuff the outer pockets?

Yes, in the video we had 16 in the main compartment with room for 3 more. The outside pockets can hold 5 each. 25 is full on both sides.

Hope this helps!

yeah its a sweet lil bag but putter pocket needs to be bigger for two putters comfortably and that horseshoe opening on top is one of the thibgs i always hated about revos bags . defibitely a turn off.

also,the lack of a rainfly for the putter is a turn off too

Pictured is only a prototype. The putter pocket is on the docket to be fixed. Holds two putters and is taller.

For $80 I'm interested in how the final product turns out. I'm looking to upgrade from my Chimp. Any idea what the total cost will be with shipping?

The bag is 1000D Cordura everywhere except the bottom, which is...? And what is the frame made out of?

Marty McFly said:
Yes, in the video we had 16 in the main compartment with room for 3 more. The outside pockets can hold 5 each. 25 is full on both sides.

Hope this helps!

just an idea, but it might make sense to make that known. sometimes folks want to put other things in the outside pockets. Probably smart to advertise a smaller number with room for more if you choose to do so. I would be upset if I got a bag advertise as 25 when really it isnt

Looks nice. I like that it comes in pink too. However:
zj1002 said:
just an idea, but it might make sense to make that known. sometimes folks want to put other things in the outside pockets. Probably smart to advertise a smaller number with room for more if you choose to do so. I would be upset if I got a bag advertise as 25 when really it isnt
is really good advice. I carry <10 discs so the bag has more than enough space for me, but for the guys who carry 20+, this seems like it'd be an important detail that is worth mentioning.

zj1002 said:

Can't agree with this enough. Personally, I don't like having discs spread between several compartments. If you want to advertise that the bag can hold 25 discs, do it. However you should also be 100% clear on how many discs you can fit in the main compartment alone.

I like the bag. With the improvements your talking about I think it will make for a great bag for the price. The putter pocket holding two being the most important in my opinion. I would also suggest making sure the mini pocket can hold both the bigger and smaller minis. Multiple people have complained about the horse shoe design opening but as a current revo owner it doesn't bother me at all.

Main thing I can say is make sure its durable. If people complain about zippers breaking, seems ripping, or other problems no one will buy them.

You guys are right. I thought the video did a good job of showing that off.

I had 16 in that main compartment and 4 each on the sides. I typically would never use that many discs but we built the storage sides so you can put whatever your heart desires. I updated the website to avoid confusion.

Also the prototype does not have two putters in the pocket, but it will be modified to have two fit comfortably.

Love the constructive feedback! Keep it coming.

emiller3 said:
For $80 I'm interested in how the final product turns out. I'm looking to upgrade from my Chimp. Any idea what the total cost will be with shipping?

The bag is 1000D Cordura everywhere except the bottom, which is...? And what is the frame made out of?

The bottom is made from a heavy-duty waterproof type of vynl. The cordura is also waterproof but this is built more to take all the stress.

The frame is a type of conduit - really strong plastic. The same type they use for electrical wiring if you are familiar with that.

Shipping will be $10-15

Hyzerbomb's giving away a couple bags when they hit 400 likes on Facebook, go make yourself eligible and like them on Facebook if you're interested.

emiller3 said:
Hyzerbomb's giving away a couple bags when they hit 400 likes on Facebook, go make yourself eligible and like them on Facebook if you're interested.

Done. Thanks for the info

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk