• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Curse of the Valkyrie.

dumpvalk.jpg

Headed to go grab it right now before it's too late. Plus there's no people out to see me crawling in a dumpster. Haha

Well there is some hope still. I go to OBU and play there just about every day. As of today they hadn't dumped the dumpster. I'll do my best to retrieve the disc for you, no promises though. I took a pic today of the dumpsters. Which one did it happen to go into?
dumpsters-1.jpg

kudo's for you attempting to do that. Thats the way DG'Rs should be!

i know how ya feel. after loosin my goto wraith, i bought a blizz so it would float, way too domey though. I found another (nameless&#less) and it became my goto. First disc i ever dyed. we grew apart, that pro wraith and me but she always stayed in my bag. last week, however, i saw a fellow dg'er crotch deep in pond scum looking for his pro wraith while his wife laughed on the shore. i talked with them for a like 10 min. while he was getting his foot cut open looking for this disc. When he called it quits *all broken-hearted* i pulled out my wraith and gave it to him. He was stoked.
make me feel all warm inside to know someone else would love to throw that disc again

sorry to thread-jack...

i know how ya feel. after loosin my goto wraith, i bought a blizz so it would float, way too domey though. I found another (nameless&#less) and it became my goto. First disc i ever dyed. we grew apart, that pro wraith and me but she always stayed in my bag. last week, however, i saw a fellow dg'er crotch deep in pond scum looking for his pro wraith while his wife laughed on the shore. i talked with them for a like 10 min. while he was getting his foot cut open looking for this disc. When he called it quits *all broken-hearted* i pulled out my wraith and gave it to him. He was stoked.
make me feel all warm inside to know someone else would love to throw that disc again

sorry to thread-jack...

Very cool of you.

Thanks, i just want him to pay it forward.
The people who usually rake that lake are good about returning discs
so i said if he got his back he could call me or pass it to someone
else in need

ive done that before just to find out the guy had a bag full of discs that he dont call on :thmbdown:

ive done that before just to find out the guy had a bag full of discs that he dont call on :thmbdown:

alot of words i'd say about someone like that but all of them
would have to suffice as asterisks here...
there, now that i've vented, i feel better :p