• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shizz, i have like 250+ used ones that are just sitting there...i can't bring myself to toss them because they're still really sharp

If and when we meet up; bring some with. May just inspire me to do some work again; though I have to get my band saw up and running again.

Last edited:
gwar_button.jpg

Its been a while. This thread has grown like crazy since I started it awhile back. Super stoked to see it hit 100,000 views. There is so much crazy work on here its awesome. You can browse through dye pics forever.
Havent dyed much in a while. Been focused on other things. In the process of realizing a dream and opening up a store. Going to sell disc golf stuff, art, oddities, hippie sh!t, custom dyes, decals shirts, etc.... The sweet thing is that I am going to have a sweet work space right on site. I got my plotter, dye stuff, and a 14' work space that I can cut on. Been a long while in the making, but its almost finished. Once the spot is dialed in I will surely be posting lots more.
Heres a few from the past I dont think I have posted yet.
DSC00548.jpg

chain-monkey.png

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

I wish. Its kind of a 2 man show right now. Me and my business partner. Been remodeling for the past couple months. Getting ready to open here with in the next couple weeks and I dont see us hiring any help any time soon. :) .

Spacecamp to Michigan would be a taxing commute for you as well!

Last edited:
Good to hear about your new endeavor, hippie! We knew there had to be something holding up your skills!
And another THANKS for starting the best thread on this section! I haven't been posting much here, but I sure have been dyeing, will slap up a slew of processor-slowing pics soon!

I wish. Its kind of a 2 man show right now. Me and my business partner. Been remodeling for the past couple months. Getting ready to open here with in the next couple weeks and I dont see us hiring any help any time soon. :) .

Spacecamp to Michigan would be a taxing commute for you as well!

Hey i have a buddy who lives in Grand Ledge and visit there probably 2 to 3 times a year, let me know when it opens and I can come check it out!

Good to hear about your new endeavor, hippie! We knew there had to be something holding up your skills!
And another THANKS for starting the best thread on this section! I haven't been posting much here, but I sure have been dyeing, will slap up a slew of processor-slowing pics soon!

Hell yeah cant wait to see them. I take it you gut your plotter figured out! :)

Hey i have a buddy who lives in Grand Ledge and visit there probably 2 to 3 times a year, let me know when it opens and I can come check it out!

Cool. I will post some pics once I get the shop opened up. Probly change my sig to reflect that we are open as well. Cant wait to see you out here. Who knows if there is some body around to cover the store I might be able to join you for a around! :)

can you send me that stencil?

I don't actually have it. I hand drew the fist on regular paper from a photo we had. And I just taped the paper to the vinyl and cut it out. The peace sign was found on google searching for soldier stencils. Sorry man. Try just using the pic of the disc and making it into a stencil.

I don't actually have it. I hand drew the fist on regular paper from a photo we had. And I just taped the paper to the vinyl and cut it out. The peace sign was found on google searching for soldier stencils. Sorry man. Try just using the pic of the disc and making it into a stencil.
127912_o.gif

Some Religous Dyes

Commisions for a guy in my local club.

Ironic this is on a striker.
If it hits you in the head it's like getting struck by God.

IMAG0056.jpg

175g Nuke

IMAG0057.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.