• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Gospel of the PD

Jesse B 707 said:
:lol: :lol: you guys havnt seen em?? they are up on DGV and they look pretty weak, the DD stamp is OK but the freak stamp on the PD is retarded

Hmm perhaps retard is the next disc but which role and how does it fly? :p Freak, retard what's next?

JR said:
Jesse B 707 said:
:lol: :lol: you guys havnt seen em?? they are up on DGV and they look pretty weak, the DD stamp is OK but the freak stamp on the PD is retarded

Hmm perhaps retard is the next disc but which role and how does it fly? :p Freak, retard what's next?

There is a plethura of outdated and derogative nomenclature referring to the mentally ill/developmentally disabled...imbecile, moron, psychotic, lunatic, maniac etc...

Hysteria was actually old terminology describing the behavioral effects some woman experience during menopause, hence "hysterectomy".

If I were naming discs I'm not sure this is an avenue I would explore, but it defintely appeals to a certain demographic within the DG scene...

I just got another response back from Mark, and he said the Pro PD's dome up the way you'd expect from Pro plastic.

I'm interested to see the DD in this new plastic, should be a nice max D driver once it beats in a bit. I assume it's going to have a bit better glide which can only help once it looses a little LSS.

I guess now the 1st run of these discs might become valuable, if they get popular enough.

I just ordered 3 of the 169 Pro PDs. Innova quit making all their speed 10 stable discs in Pro plastic, so I'm looking forward to seeing how these fly.

Furthur said:
I just ordered 3 of the 169 Pro PDs. Innova quit making all their speed 10 stable discs in Pro plastic, so I'm looking forward to seeing how these fly.
Me too, but I got heavies.

Has anybody got their hands on either of these?

A friend of mine had got his hands on a proto and told me that it felt very good. Hadn't had a chance to throw it yet though. According to him they'll be available in Finland on Friday so hopefully I'll get a chance to try one out as well.

I got my Pro PDs on Saturday, and got in 9 holes with some friends in the rain on Sunday. These seem to be faster than the S line, and have great glide. I was throwing them on anhyzers (like I do with new S PDs), and they were staying straight longer than a new S. Once the LSS gets beat out of these (maybe even some of the HSS), they're going to fly great.

Jesse, you better buy some of these.

Furthur said:
I got my Pro PDs on Saturday, and got in 9 holes with some friends in the rain on Sunday. These seem to be faster than the S line, and have great glide. I was throwing them on anhyzers (like I do with new S PDs), and they were staying straight longer than a new S. Once the LSS gets beat out of these (maybe even some of the HSS), they're going to fly great.

Jesse, you better buy some of these.
Ive been lying in wait to see if people liked em, sounds like the preliminary report is good. Ill probly get a few soon as i am thinking of removing distance drivers (speed 10+) from the bag

I got my P-PDs this afternoon and promptly went to the course. I was throwing a 175 S-PD that's been in the bag for about 5 months along side the new 175 P-PD.
Definitely feels more like the older Innova driver Pro, not R-Pro. Good thing to me. Excellent grip, and like Furthur, the Pro seemed faster to me. Not quite as LSS, but about the same HSS. I can't wait to get this thing beat in.

I'm loving them. The Star is still predictably stable, it's the Innova Christmas disc, been in the bag since I got it. I've also had a Pro in the bag since they came out, and it's pretty awesome as well. Great grip, just the right dome (for me) and still predictably stable. It throws a lot like an X Predator, with it is slowly replacing in my bag. It really reminds me of a faster TB. I like them.

dgdave said:
So how are the PD's still workin our for everyone?

Wishing I would have got one earlier. I finally broke down and bought some new stuff to try out and the S line PD has seen the most action since they arrived. It could be bumping the Tsunami (my teebird/eagle disc) out of my bag. Bit more distance with the PD and the disc feels so much better in my hands as far as rim comfort and grip. Doesn't get the skip so may have to keep a Tsunami in the bag for those shots depending on the course but a PD will always be in the bag no matter what course.

ferretdance03 said:
I'm loving them. The Star is still predictably stable, it's the Innova Christmas disc, been in the bag since I got it. I've also had a Pro in the bag since they came out, and it's pretty awesome as well. Great grip, just the right dome (for me) and still predictably stable. It throws a lot like an X Predator, with it is slowly replacing in my bag. It really reminds me of a faster TB. I like them.

X Pred is a good comparison. But with a much nicer feeling lip.

Any big differences between the S line PD and Freak S Line PD? Just different stamps I assume?

Latest posts