• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable 2020 Pros switching sponsor/DD hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are seriously comparing Drew to Nikko, Eagle and Simon ITT?

Drew is better than 99.9% of us. It's just that .1% he's not better than includes Nikko, Eagle and Simon.

My question about Drew being the new Nikko was more about bouncing around from sponsor to sponsor in search of a good fit.

Somebody has to say it. Pineapple is for fruit salad and smoothies. It has no place on pizza. Pizza should be savory and not sweet.

Thread!

giphy.gif

We are seriously comparing Drew to Nikko, Eagle and Simon ITT?

Drew is better than 99.9% of us. It's just that .1% he's not better than includes Nikko, Eagle and Simon.

If you look at DGPT event wins this year, Gibson is as good as Eagle, Simon, and Nikko put together.

Perhaps an even more flattering stat line: over the past 2 years, Drew Gibson has the same number of pro division wins as the one and only Lloyd Weema.

;)

But even without those face-melting numbers, I was surprised to see that Drew is "only" on Innova's Team Champion, rather than the higher echelon Star Team. Have to wonder if he felt slighted, and that was part of the motivation to go elsewhere?

If you look at DGPT event wins this year, Gibson is as good as Eagle, Simon, and Nikko put together.

Perhaps an even more flattering stat line: over the past 2 years, Drew Gibson has the same number of pro division wins as the one and only Lloyd Weema.

;)

But even without those face-melting numbers, I was surprised to see that Drew is "only" on Innova's Team Champion, rather than the higher echelon Star Team. Have to wonder if he felt slighted, and that was part of the motivation to go elsewhere?

Drew really hasn't done anything worth being on the Star team. He is not especially highly rated, he isn't a week in and week out top five contender, nor does he have a long history of being a top notch ambassador of the sport. IMO Drew is best known for throwing really far and making an idiot of himself on social media.

I wonder if the Dave Feldberg Infinite Discs/mixed bag model is something that we'll see more of in the future. If Nikko was a bigger plastic mover I could see it being a natural fit for him.

Pizza: Thin crust or flaky Ledos (local/regional chain)

Toppings: Jalapenos and anchovy. Yum!

Pineapple is a wonderful fruit but an abomination on pizza.

Without pineapple on pizza I would have likely gotten scurvy in college. Good with a wing sauce drizzle too.

I currently, though probably not for much longer, work in a pizzeria. We serve other things too, wings, pasta dishes, etc. I found out that Chicken Alfredo actually is really good with our Golden BBQ sauce drizzled over it it. It may sound nasty, but it has a surprisingly complimentary taste.

Easy on the calzones fellas - they're pizzas too, just folded in half.

I have to go with homemade BBQ pizza from the grill.

Homemade - hand-tossed dough
BBQ sauce
grilled, bbq chicken, covered in cheeses, black olives, and maybe a few shrooms...
:thmbup::thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.