• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable 2020 Pros switching sponsor/DD hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will mean something when details of
"Contracts" are made public....

Castro just announced he was NOT staying with DD. He is moving as well.

Wait this isn't about pizza.

Kinda interesting he just did a giveaway with DD last week. He's a Midwest guy so my first thought would be discraft.

I certainly hope that everything that I have said has been taken as me having fun and expressing my preferences. You can all certainly eat whatever toppings you want on your, so called, pizza. But, no, it's (meaning the toppings) not "all" good. :D
Oh, it's all fun and games. :thmbup:

(Until someone says that pineapple isn't good on pizza. That's just wrong. :| :p )

Can we stop talking about food and get back to a couple of big time announcements just today? JC is leaving Dynamic which is frickin insane. The dude is literally in the chat on the DGAM podcast every single week and seems really close to the whole fam. I wonder what the deal is. AND in bigger news, Drew Gibson is leaving Innova which I kind of thing is the other way around and Innova gave him the opportunity to release himself. I would say he gets a smaller time deal from Discraft?

jordan_castro1
Thank you to @dynamicdiscs for giving me the opportunity to represent a company that I truly believed in on and off the course. Unfortunately we will no longer be continuing our partnership for the future. This decision wasn't in my hands. Thank you to the Trilogy Family/Fans for allowing me to be a part of such an amazing family. Y'all are the best! Here's to a new future... ����⛳️ (��: @avdiscgolf )

Even gave Alyssa a bump for using her photo of him. Classy guy.

This decision wasn't in my hands. Dang. Some people don't like the dynamic discs media/publicity style but they all seem to really love each other and have a lot of fun together. Probably just a business move that Dynamic feels bad about but financially needed to reallocate resources elsewhere. They've sorta got an Andy Dalton stable of players on the MPO side, guys that are good and likeable but none of them can seem to break through to put them in a position to represent their discs on coverage. Clemons, Melton, Risley, Oakley. Drew Gibson was the same way.

Can we stop talking about food and get back to a couple of big time announcements just today? JC is leaving Dynamic which is frickin insane. The dude is literally in the chat on the DGAM podcast every single week and seems really close to the whole fam. I wonder what the deal is. AND in bigger news, Drew Gibson is leaving Innova which I kind of thing is the other way around and Innova gave him the opportunity to release himself. I would say he gets a smaller time deal from Discraft?

who tf is jc

Our president loves chick peas and dates.
attachment.php
picture.php

If you had to eat either pizza or a hamburger for at least one meal a day for a year, which would it be? They both have almost endless varieties of toppings and breads, but which would you get sick of the soonest?

And DD dropped Castro because of the mean tweets his presidential candidate uncle Julian keeps posting :D

Wait this isn't about pizza.

Kinda interesting he just did a giveaway with DD last week. He's a Midwest guy so my first thought would be Discraft.

Other choices could be the Discmania if he is closer to the USA warehouse in the Midwest or the MVP/Axiom/Streamline players place if he likes those discs as that is also a Midwest brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.