• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable 2020 Pros switching sponsor/DD hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody has to say it. Pineapple is for fruit salad and smoothies. It has no place on pizza. Pizza should be savory and not sweet.

Thread!

Oh yeah? Oh yeah?! Well, f*ck you!
DOEJsvfVwAAlvib

Maybe Pizza Hut will sponsor Nikko. He'd get to keep throwing a mixed bag, but all discs must be dyed to look like pizzas.

Imagine the commentary:

Sexton: I'm pretty sure that hamburger pizza dye is his overstable star Destroyer.
Jerm: It's a beefy one for sure!
**both crack up**

Oh yeah? Oh yeah?! Well, f*ck you!
DOEJsvfVwAAlvib

Notice.... no fruit other than tomato sauce in the definition. :D

piz·za
/ˈpētsə/
noun
a dish of Italian origin consisting of a flat, round base of dough baked with a topping of tomato sauce and cheese, typically with added meat or vegetables

Notice.... no fruit other than tomato sauce in the definition. :D

piz·za
/ˈpētsə/
noun
a dish of Italian origin consisting of a flat, round base of dough baked with a topping of tomato sauce and cheese, typically with added meat or vegetables

The definition also doesn't expressly include fungi, are mushrooms an allowable pizza topping?

Massey's Pizza in Columbus, OH is the best thin crust pizza. Donato's is just a cheap commercialized imitation...

Donatos used to be significantly better. I don't even recognize it anymore.

Maybe, but a thin crust hawaiian from Donato's is still my favorite. Slivered almonds and cinnamon, yo.

-edit- Have not eaten at Massey's. I'm in C-Bus maybe twice a year

Last edited:
Maybe, but a thin crust hawaiian from Donato's is still my favorite. Slivered almonds and cinnamon, yo.

Its almost identical. Thin crispy crust, toppings edge to edge and pepperoni cups full of grease.:thmbup:

We are seriously comparing Drew to Nikko, Eagle and Simon ITT?

Drew is better than 99.9% of us. It's just that .1% he's not better than includes Nikko, Eagle and Simon.

These four played 12 rounds together this year (that I have scores for).

In Medal play, the total scores would have been:
Simon Lizotte = 735, Nikko Locastro = 731, Eagle McMahon = 710, Drew Gibson = 748.

Assuming they would have played the same as they did in Medal Play, for carry over Skins it would have been:
Simon Lizotte = 43, Nikko Locastro = 67, Eagle McMahon = 37, Drew Gibson = 69.

In terms of holes with the single lowest score, it would have been:
Simon Lizotte = 22, Nikko Locastro = 34, Eagle McMahon = 19, Drew Gibson = 37.

I used to work there back in the day. When I had control over cooking time and toppings, it was really good. The crust has definitely changed over time.

Pizza is like the sex of food; it's so much better than anything else you could be eating that arguing about what is best really misses the point. :|

It's kind of like if someone was actually arguing which of the four players mentioned earlier was actually superior to any real degree... they could all beat me and just about everybody else on here with a bag full of paper plates. It's small degrees of separation.

That said I'll take Drew to Prodigy just to be contrary. :popcorn:

Pizza is possibly the most versatile, delicious food on Earth. There is no reason to argue. It's all good.

(But the best is deep dish, with lotsa meat and sauce. Think Chicago style)

They need to bring this heavenly disc back:

Pizza is possibly the most versatile, delicious food on Earth. There is no reason to argue. It's all good.

I certainly hope that everything that I have said has been taken as me having fun and expressing my preferences. You can all certainly eat whatever toppings you want on your, so called, pizza. But, no, it's (meaning the toppings) not "all" good. :D

This is what I get for picking the first thing google showed me I guess. LOL!!!

But I don't want chick peas or dates on my pizza either. :D

Our president loves chick peas and dates.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 990AC9EA-423E-4E8B-B963-24534F73637F.jpeg
    990AC9EA-423E-4E8B-B963-24534F73637F.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 335
Status
Not open for further replies.