• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Mozart Amadeus Disc Golf Video

I just love that he skips everywhere he goes. I was serious about that guy playing in my division this weekend I hope he is in my group, looks like a fun fella :D.

Fun video but man that course looks real boring and easy without ropes.

It is. That is why I have never been a fan of Winthrop. 95% of the time the course doesn't have any rope down so many of the holes are just like throwing in an open field. I think it is a great venue for the USDGC with the ropes down and the ability to have a large gallery but other than that I think it is really lacking compared to many of the other area courses (Charlotte).

Though I must admit... I am a little upset at that Amadeus is playing my division this weekend in Burlington... He looks pretty good.

If dude isn't sporting the powdered wig during the tourney I'm calling him a poseur. :|

Just in case anyone else was curious about the song here are the English lyrics :D... I had to look them up.

Amadeus was cool, maybe they could do a Chuck Norris one next, might be kinda boring though, him shooting an 18 every time and all. =D

Amadeus was cool, maybe they could do a Chuck Norris one next, might be kinda boring though, him shooting an 18 every time and all. =D

OK lets say it's Chuck Norris AND Amadeus vs. Ditka and Ditka plays with a paper plate and throws only with his feet by gripping with his toes while in a handstand...

.........I gotta go with Ditka by 12 strokes. :)

That was sweet! I wish I could just hold my hand out and the correct disc for the hole just appears in my hand when I'm ready to throw. Would definitely be easier on my back than having to search my bag all the time lol.

Latest posts