• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Mozart Amadeus Disc Golf Video

When Amadeus, or another historical figure :D, decides to go try out Hornets Nest or Renny let me know. :thmbup:

Dude, I loved that video...Amadeus rocks!!! Von Drehle...thanks for the thread...and btw...great shots at Zebulon...Updated pics look fantastic!!! :hfive:

Somehow I missed this until now. That is by far the best DG video I have ever seen! Great shots of discs in flight. Unlike most DG videos, this might capture the imagination of non-DGers.

Hilarious too.....especially since Amadeus has been decomposing for the last 200+ years.

Dude, I loved that video...Amadeus rocks!!! Von Drehle...thanks for the thread...and btw...great shots at Zebulon...Updated pics look fantastic!!! :hfive:

lol, ty :D.

It appears someone took out the eagle that I had flying on one of the holes... They have yet to find big foot walking in the background of another though :hfive:.

I love how the discs magically appear in his hands.
DSCJNKY

Yours don't do that? And I forgot to ask if you were at the MSF last weekend.

Yours don't do that? And I forgot to ask if you were at the MSF last weekend.

I had to work on Saturday... I went to the Urban Skins on Sunday. I was one of the guys in a light blue shirt telling people where to go next.

DSCJNKY

two thumbs up on this one. and yes i would LOVE to throw a roller on thirteen just like that. but so far only in my dreams....

This video is awesome! I've seen it around, but never watched it before just now. Man, not only is Mozart a musical genius, he's a disc golf genius!

I promise I"m not trying to continually bump this thread :) I just want to say thank you for all the great comments. Shoeless (the filmer) and myself really appreciate the positive reception for the short flick. Thanks!

Latest posts