• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Mozart Amadeus Disc Golf Video

That's one for the books.

I was kinda hoping that the sound track would actually BE Mozart, but what the hey :D

Met Amadeus this weekend :D. As someone else at the tournament said "Amadeus is not a technical disc golfer" We were giving him hard time for shooting a bad round in the woods.

Yup, awesome video, but already posted.

looks like he had a pretty good round, especially for wearing that heavy costume. unless they did a lot of retakes. still nice shots though.

Met Amadeus this weekend :D. As someone else at the tournament said "Amadeus is not a technical disc golfer" We were giving him hard time for shooting a bad round in the woods.

Hey, I"m only Amadeus when I"m wearing the costume ;-) That was a great tournament though this weekend...got to meet lots of great people!

Great vid, Amadeus! Vanishing discs were a nice touch. And your roller technique is awesome!

looks like he had a pretty good round, especially for wearing that heavy costume. unless they did a lot of retakes. still nice shots though.

Glad everyone enjoyed it! We took several re-takes. We have a whole reel of bloopers that we will release in the future. It took me several times to get my Xcaliber to roll 888 feet on #13 :p.

Hey, I"m only Amadeus when I"m wearing the costume ;-) That was a great tournament though this weekend...got to meet lots of great people!

Def hope to see you around some more of the NC tournies. I think you are now as much Amadeus as Ken Climo is called the champ :).

How many takes did that shot on #5 over the water take? That shot was nasty and had me very scared about playing against you last week.

Def hope to see you around some more of the NC tournies. I think you are now as much Amadeus as Ken Climo is called the champ :).

How many takes did that shot on #5 over the water take? That shot was nasty and had me very scared about playing against you last week.

That one actually only took 3 takes. The first two (Boss and Beast) I turned over and they went into the forest and the third landed right in front of the pin. Released a beat up Valk on a 7'oclock Hyzer and it went right over on the third throw. :thmbup:

I hope to see you around some more NC tourneys too bro! Good to meet you once again. I'll be working on my technical game in the mean time...hehe :thmbup:

If you learn some more touch with that flick of yours, you are going to be dirty in the woods. Can't wait to play with you at another tourney!

If you learn some more touch with that flick of yours, you are going to be dirty in the woods. Can't wait to play with you at another tourney!

Thanx bro! Trust me, the flick is gonna get dirtier! Pleasure to play with you too!!!

Latest posts