• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The new guy

jmb122283

Hi all new guy here from cincinnati. been playing for around 6 months and hooked already. Cant wait to learn from this site and meet some cool people.
also how do i add courses played in my profile. thanks in advance

yeah, and the site is weird about logging in.. you have to log in separately for the forums and for the main site (i.e. where you are when you are doing 'browse courses')

You have to log in to the main site, then go to the course page (that you've played) and click the button 'Mark as played'

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the addiction!

my advice: stay out of the marketplace, I ventured there with about 3 discs, I now have 30, and probably throw 10.

so save your money, avoid it, and leave more for me! :D

thanks all. and i have already checked out the marketplace some nice ones in there. and really like the dyed discs. will have to get my one of them from someone.

Wareagle?

He's this sites infamous scammer, being called Wareagle is not a good thing, but it's just teasing cause you're the new guy, we know if you come back then you're not actually him.

and if you are, we all have your name/address, so good luck trading :D

z buzz
#2 putter ?
and latitude 64 halo
but only been playing with the buzz

keep that up, playing solely with my buzzz did wonders for my game. and it is also my favorite disc ever.

you can easily play the entire course with just the buzzz... if I had to use just one disc, it might just be the buzzz that i would pick

That disc can really do it all

Welcome. Smart thinking to only use the buzzz. The halo is one of the fastest (hardest to throw) discs out there. Though I'm sure it looks sweet, you could trade that for a putter or two.

Have fun, ask questions- but using the search feature will get you respect plus more answers.

Latest posts