• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats Paul on the win. Very good performance. I was saying that we may be witnessing the beginning of the next "champ". You had ice in your veins all week, that kind of performance has to be respected no matter what sport you are in. I look forward to watching you dominate for years to come.

1000948_10151654953513318_782253187_n.jpg

Seems legit.

The PDGA story takes up more than the PGA, first time I've ever seen that! I might have to take the short drive to IN to pick one up.

Paul McBeth: The best disc golfer in the world.

How awesome it must feel to be the best. You've won twice in a row. Right now, you own this accolade.

Keep it going 'till next year Paul...when you'll do it all over again.

Paul, on the off chance you still read this thread, I've got a question:

Could you tell us what your main discs are in your bag, and what percentage of throws you use them? I'm going to guess you probably throw about 6-7 discs 95% of the time, and the rest are utility.

Could you have won Worlds with 6-7 discs in your bag?

Paul, on the off chance you still read this thread, I've got a question:

Could you tell us what your main discs are in your bag, and what percentage of throws you use them? I'm going to guess you probably throw about 6-7 discs 95% of the time, and the rest are utility.

Recent, In The Bag video

Congrats Paul :) Best disc golfer in the WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.