• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul, I know your time is limited in SoCal but if things could get worked out with schedules, etc, would you be willing to do a clinic at OG that was sponsored by OGDGC? We're trying to get the club more organized and involved. The Philo clinics went well so I was thinking that you doing a clinic would be a good move for the club and I know that the local AMs would love it!

Any plans to come to WI this year for some tourney action. We actually have A tiers this year and a possible Super Tour Event

What Tourneys in The Great Republic of Texas are you going to be playing this year?

Any chance of you making it to the Eric C. Yetter, in Newtown, Pa....I think Wysocki may need some competition in if he wants to defend his championship.

You going to sign more McPro Aviars? Cause those things sold out way too fast. 20 minutes!

You going to sign more McPro Aviars? Cause those things sold out way too fast. 20 minutes!

I was actually out discing until the minute they were released, but I saw it on twitter at 3 PST and figured it was only a run of like 10. I couldn't load the page at all to get any. :\

EDIT: and I have $8.50 worth of credit that I wanted to use.

Either Paul McBeth is that popular or the Innova site is ran on a server with the equivalent power of a ham radio! LOL ! I'm hoping to get two!

Just got through on the phone line, they are all gone. I had it in my cart when there were 40 left, but the servers were all tied up. Ah well.

Nice way to make a demand for your product Paul!

I cant just leave my car in santa cruz becaise I have to fly back to the east coast after denmark anyways. it probably will be a much need break by then anyways im not worried.

For sure.

Paul, I know your time is limited in SoCal but if things could get worked out with schedules, etc, would you be willing to do a clinic at OG that was sponsored by OGDGC? We're trying to get the club more organized and involved. The Philo clinics went well so I was thinking that you doing a clinic would be a good move for the club and I know that the local AMs would love it!

I honestly don't have time to do a clinic:thmbdown: I have so much to do for the short month I'm here... Back and for between family, discs golf, innova, tournaments and seeing old friends. I truly don't know a open date. If i can get up to OG a day or to before winter I would definitely do one but I would hate to plan a date then have to cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts