• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met you and Wysocki right before the SOKY Champsionship last year warming up on a course neither of you had played before and it made me think, of all the new courses you played in 2012, which ones stood out to you most? Any ones you'd like to travel back to for a casual round or tournament?

You mentioned the C-PD being a great disc. There have been a couple of different runs of them. Do you prefer the plus rim or the regular rim?

Do you ever buy discs anymore, like if you wanted something that is out of production? Or do you just settle with what you can get for free from your sponsor?

Don't know if you are interested but I could set up a clinic for you to give and we've been good at getting player$ cash. Airfare to GA is pretty cheep if you book now and Im sure you could cover your travel costs with the clinic.

I cant just leave my car in santa cruz becaise I have to fly back to the east coast after denmark anyways. it probably will be a much need break by then anyways im not worried.

I see you mentioned Santa Cruz, did you have anything to do with the stamping of this disc? I have never seen another one like it before...

teaminnovasantacruz_zps8dcc136e.jpg

I think the test Aviars they had at the Innova Factory store that were marked McP were P&A's with a big bead. Not sure if that's what he ended up getting or not.

No bead... The one with the bead gave it a weird flight and made it very inconstant on whether or not the disc wanted to glide or drop.

Wonder how this new aviar compares to the new stiff P-line P2 from Discmania? That one has the same numbers as the PnA, and the plastic is supposed to be similar to KC.
They have their differences..... I tried to putt with the p2 but its to fat for me and not enough glide.... I do love to drive with them though. Over stable

I met you and Wysocki right before the SOKY Champsionship last year warming up on a course neither of you had played before and it made me think, of all the new courses you played in 2012, which ones stood out to you most? Any ones you'd like to travel back to for a casual round or tournament?

Palmetto bay in Miami FL also Rochester NY has some hidden gems.

You mentioned the C-PD being a great disc. There have been a couple of different runs of them. Do you prefer the plus rim or the regular rim?

I've never felt a plus rim one. I know I prefer the firm C plastic over the gummy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.