• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Paul, since you are an Innova guy, why is the Teebird so awesome? I rarely use any other driver. Is there just pure magic in the plastic blend, or did Mr. Dunipace sell his soul to make that disc?

On a serious note, since I assume Innova uses you and your fellow athletes as testers, do you test every disc, or just ones you think you might be interested in?

Hey Paul, since you are an Innova guy, why is the Teebird so awesome? I rarely use any other driver. Is there just pure magic in the plastic blend, or did Mr. Dunipace sell his soul to make that disc?

On a serious note, since I assume Innova uses you and your fellow athletes as testers, do you test every disc, or just ones you think you might be interested in?

Teebird is pretty Legit, you may also want to try a C-pd just as impressive.

No most innova discs get tested by Dave or people around so cal. We travel to much for to test them and have zero time for it. We normally try what we request from them they are pretty fair when it comes to that

I you had to play a round with a Dragon, a Wahoo, an Archangel or a Groove as the only drive which would you pick?

Don't know if you are interested but I could set up a clinic for you to give and we've been good at getting player$ cash. Airfare to GA is pretty cheep if you book now and Im sure you could cover your travel costs with the clinic.

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing last night when I asked about the Master's. I was hoping you would do a clinic before the tournament with maybe some 1 on 1 tutoring either in my town, or in Santa Cruz.

I installed a 9 hole course in Benicia last year that we're just finishing up (final signs/map going up in a month) and want to do a grand opening party with some demonstrations. If you could make it up here (it's 1.5 hours north of Santa Cruz), I could easily gather $400 or $500 for a few hours of your time.

If interested, PM me. :)

Tim S.

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing last night when I asked about the Master's. I was hoping you would do a clinic before the tournament with maybe some 1 on 1 tutoring either in my town, or in Santa Cruz.

I installed a 9 hole course in Benicia last year that we're just finishing up (final signs/map going up in a month) and want to do a grand opening party with some demonstrations. If you could make it up here (it's 1.5 hours north of Santa Cruz), I could easily gather $400 or $500 for a few hours of your time.

If interested, PM me. :)

Tim S.

thanks to you and Peter B for the new course BTW. :clap:

Nice he oughta sign about 50 of them and sell them on here for a little extra cash to help him on tour. Put me down for 10!

I think the test Aviars they had at the Innova Factory store that were marked McP were P&A's with a big bead. Not sure if that's what he ended up getting or not.

I think the test Aviars they had at the Innova Factory store that were marked McP were P&A's with a big bead. Not sure if that's what he ended up getting or not.

The store had big bead and beadless. I think Paul stated earlier his dream putter is a KC P&A beadless. But I guess we need him to tell us which model he decided was best

So he got two sig discs for one world championship? Good for him... I guess a little loyalty goes a long way sometimes.

Wonder how this new aviar compares to the new stiff P-line P2 from Discmania? That one has the same numbers as the PnA, and the plastic is supposed to be similar to KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.