• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever buy discs anymore, like if you wanted something that is out of production? Or do you just settle with what you can get for free from your sponsor?
I was never one for CE or oop discs so I've always just had a stock bag. If I see something I like though ill buy it if its a sweet swirly color combo.

I see you mentioned Santa Cruz, did you have anything to do with the stamping of this disc? I have never seen another one like it before...

teaminnovasantacruz_zps8dcc136e.jpg

Nope never seen one

No bead... The one with the bead gave it a weird flight and made it very inconstant on whether or not the disc wanted to glide or drop.

Would you sell/trade your big beads? I bought a handful and I actually think it's one of the best putters I've used. I could use more in case they don't make them again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltfD_LMk0Nw - Youtube recommended this just now so had to post it!? Crazy, I watched a couple other vids of the 2008 usdgc, and didn't know that a moppy headed McBeast played in the final four that year. I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be a remarkable year for you and tons of success. Think you made allot of new fans, and can't wait to throw some McBeast Roc3, and Aviars! :beer:

Last edited:
Would you sell/trade your big beads? I bought a handful and I actually think it's one of the best putters I've used. I could use more in case they don't make them again

Did you order both types of aviars?

I also don't have them they are back in FL

Do you see Liam becoming a great player someday? I know he has more than enough skill but he's a hothead lol.

Yeah I did get both. The beadless is nice, I just prefer a bead for putting.

I used KCs a long time but the plastic was too slick lately. Ive tried all types of P2 but they tend to be dumpy putters. I agree the p2 is a better driving better than putting putter. The big bead P&A reminds me of an omega that doesn't glide out, which is good because I drive with omegas so the feel is close

Do you see Liam becoming a great player someday? I know he has more than enough skill but he's a hothead lol.

There is a lot of good young players in Huntington right now. Liam has already been passed by a couple kids. He needs to step his game up and quit wanting to be a collecter and start playing more. He is smart but needs to get his game to the course not online.

Yeah I did get both. The beadless is nice, I just prefer a bead for putting.

I used KCs a long time but the plastic was too slick lately. Ive tried all types of P2 but they tend to be dumpy putters. I agree the p2 is a better driving better than putting putter. The big bead P&A reminds me of an omega that doesn't glide out, which is good because I drive with omegas so the feel is close

So you noticed the same flights as me. I can switch between the KC pro to P&A any time but I've always preferred no beads over KC but in the summer months the KC doesn't melt and get floppy like dx.
The pink beaded aviars are a quicker KC aviar is all I would say

Yep id agree the beaded don't have the dump that I assume comes with the bigger nose of KC. I liked how the P2 came out of the hand, it just didn't carry at the end of the flight. The beaded ones have a good forward fade.

Yep id agree the beaded don't have the dump that I assume comes with the bigger nose of KC. I liked how the P2 came out of the hand, it just didn't carry at the end of the flight. The beaded ones have a good forward fade.

Yup but I see why they make all of them now. People prefer certain styles and flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.