• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know if this has been asked but do u drive or fly to big tournaments or do u have an rv like the jenkins? or just cruise for place to place in a car?

Drive most places i'm still 3 years away from being able to rent a car. So relying on others to drive and pick you up is kinda risky and not always guaranteed

Ah, I guess that's something I would not have noticed. I was still a rec level player last time I played there and I was hitting enough trees as it is. I would not have noticed if a hole was fair or unfair. I think hole 5 was the only weird one. I loved hole 14 just because of the land it covered, but I don't remember if there was much of a true fairway on that hole. Hole 9 I think is in my top 10 favorite par 5s when it's in that pin placement between the two drop-offs.

Yea I do remember it having nice length to it though.

what's your longest recorded ace?

with innova having the online factory store and being able to sell small test batches of discs, can you ask for a small run of a specific disc you would like?

kind of like discraft pros being able to request a run of their favorite putter mold in a certain premium plastic?

ah yeah i guess thats true. What kinds of music you listen to paul? i don't like bombarding you with disc golf questions i know that probably gets old.

Whats the issue bro? Can set you up in SJ if needed.

The issue is they have Masters cup in Santa Cruz CA (NT) then on the next friday starts the IDGC in Appling GA (NT) thennnnn on the next thursday begins the Coppenhegan open in Coppenhegan Denmark.(M) how do they expect people to make the 3 events and still able to perform?

what's your longest recorded ace?

with innova having the online factory store and being able to sell small test batches of discs, can you ask for a small run of a specific disc you would like?

kind of like discraft pros being able to request a run of their favorite putter mold in a certain premium plastic?

My longest ace is 572 in solitude UT

I'm unsure havent tried before.
I believe it's more for them to test out discs and not have to waste them, thats just speculation though.

Since you've resolved the issues about your signature mold, any idea of when you're able to release the info about it? When will we see them start filtering into stores?

Paul if you had to choose a favorite 3 discraft discs what would they be?

Putter:
Mid:
Driver:

Since you've resolved the issues about your signature mold, any idea of when you're able to release the info about it? When will we see them start filtering into stores?

I will be visiting with innova today I hope to get some answers about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.