• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official PF Contender thread (reviews, thoughts, etc.)

What size bag do you want to see from PF? Price points as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great changes for the 2nd run contenders

Hey guys, we will be making some changes to the current contender for the second run which will include:

1. New mini pocket
2. Side pockets will now feature dual stack disc storage on the sides. The look of the sides will change slightly and be a little sleeker looking (I.e, look at our challengers vertical zipping pocket storage)
3. Logo will move to top putter pocket.
4. Sternum strap will move down slightly.
5. Bottom plastic insert will move forward.

We will offer a pre-order program again.

Anyone come up with more creative ways to carry less discs in this bag without them tipping over or spilling out?

Will this divider fit in the 1st runs?

The divider will not be available for first runs, we will most likely add a sewn in divider or Velcro divider for easy removal.

Btw after this run we will not have todo anymore presales. All bags will be made as ordered and will only have a 7 business day wait time before shipping, therefore you will no longer have to wait for a bag to come in stock :)

Hey Contender lovers! Chris made an awesome statement over in the commercial marketplace.
"Okay guys we have had some orders for the second run contender. Thanks again

Update: We will be putting up pics of the new side panel of the bag this week.

We will also be offering a Trade up program for first run buyers: anyone who bought a first run can now feel free to sell their 1st run and buy a new 2nd run upgraded Contender for $125!!"

1st RUN OWNERS, TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER, YOU MUST CONTACT PHYSICAL FLIGHT DIRECTLY.

Last edited:
We will also be offering a Trade up program for first run buyers: anyone who bought a first run can now feel free to sell their 1st run and buy a new 2nd run upgraded Contender for $125!!"

1st RUN OWNERS, TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER, YOU MUST CONTACT PHYSICAL FLIGHT DIRECTLY.

:confused:

So if somebody took a leap of faith and preordered their 1st run Contender for $165.00 and received it a month or two ago, they can trade that 1st run bag in for a $40 credit towards the 2nd run?

40 whole dollars... huh. :confused:

:confused:

So if somebody took a leap of faith and preordered their 1st run Contender for $165.00 and received it a month or two ago, they can trade that 1st run bag in for a $40 credit towards the 2nd run?

40 whole dollars... huh. :confused:

let me email chris and get some clarification on this...We are seeing it two different ways so I will get it right, straight from the source.

let me email chris and get some clarification on this...We are seeing it two different ways so I will get it right, straight from the source.

OK, Chris tried to emphasize that this is a TRADE UP program, not a TRADE IN. Meaning, you contact PF directly that you own a first run. You can then choose to sell your 1st run contender to whomever you choose, or keep it for yourself, and will be able to get a 2nd run contender at the discounted price of 125$. Sorry if that confused anyone!

That's actually a pretty solid deal. You can likely sell the 1st run shipped for $140, which would leave you enough to get the new version at the cheaper price.

OK, Chris tried to emphasize that this is a TRADE UP program, not a TRADE IN. Meaning, you contact PF directly that you own a first run. You can then choose to sell your 1st run contender to whomever you choose, or keep it for yourself, and will be able to get a 2nd run contender at the discounted price of 125$. Sorry if that confused anyone!

Thanks for the clarification, that is a really solid deal being offered. :thmbup:

I think it was the wording and use of "TRADE" that added to the confusion. Sounded like you had to send in or sell the 1st one in order to get the 2nd one at the reduced price. As with most trades, you need to give up something to get something else in return.

Sounds more like a Special Offer or Rewards program to early adopters of the Contender. Thanks again for clearing that up.

Anyone come up with more creative ways to carry less discs in this bag without them tipping over or spilling out?

I use the U shaped insert that came with my fade crunch and it works good enough.

you could additionally use a pvc or other pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts