• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

Seconded on both the 165-167g Tyrants and Armor Scales. 10/10. Would preorder.

I know you fanatics would pre pay...
I just can't bring myself to do a pre order on something as finicky as plastic injection.

Very rarely does a run go smoothly without initial hiccups.
I hate having folks pay for things that I haven't held in my own hands. That may be bad business but I just hate it when a product doesn't deliver like I had planned.

But don't think that means we are dead in the water. We are sitting a lot better financially than ever before. We should have a really fun 2017

I hate having folks pay for things that I haven't held in my own hands. That may be bad business but I just hate it when a product doesn't deliver like I had planned.

I would prompt that it is excellent business practice. We bug you with special requests and if you don't feel confident in the likelihood of delivering your usual exceptional product, you hold to good business practice with items you know you can stand behind. We've all read your quests at Gateway to make sure your molds/Fossil Wizards are perfect before putting your name on it.

Cheers to you, sir.

I just noticed that Infinite Discs has Stegos. But they list Fossil and Fossil Fuel as the plastic choices. Is that right? Do they have super stiff Stegos?

I just noticed that Infinite Discs has Stegos. But they list Fossil and Fossil Fuel as the plastic choices. Is that right? Do they have super stiff Stegos?

It's all Fossil Fuel when you click on it to order. I think that's just a stock listing they have for all RDG discs, as they have that for the Scale and Serp as well without actually having those blends in stock.

KAAr8Vt.jpg

Someone at the factory got carried away with trimming my fossil wiz. Lol

I don't think it will affect the flight, so no worries.

At least I hope it won't.

If the many gouges I've taken out of my old driving SS Wizard were any indication that will do very little to the flight.

Maybe hold it on the other side though...

Another batch of Liz Wizs on the faction site, probably gonna be gone in a day lol. snagged a flag and jellybean stamp! :thmbup:

I threw a stego for the first time at a tournament yesterday... I've heard of its stability but I never expected something that overstable...

Played with all RDG discs today :D Had fun, really enjoyed throwing the Tyrants off the tee. The fly very close to my seasoned Resistor, just a bit more glide and the fade kicks in a touch later.

The Tar-pit Scale surprised me with how well it putt for me. I expected to have a rougher time since I putt with a mold that shows more glide, but it did great. The overall shape isn't too different from Ions, just deeper.

You mean ions feel deeper? They do to me. That rounded inner lip and that huge shoulder on the ion, one of the deeest feeling putters I've tried. Scales flat top and thumb groove make it appear to be not too deep of a feel.

Last edited:
You mean ions feel deeper? They do to me. That rounded inner lip and that huge shoulder on the ion, one of the deeest feeling putters I've tried. Scales flat top and thumb groove make it appear to be not too deep of a feel.

Scales feel deeper to me.

You made me curious either way, looked up the PDGA specs.

MVP Ion: 1.9cm height, 1.6cm rim depth

RDG Scale: 2.2cm height, 1.5cm rim depth

Must be the height that makes it feel deep to me, as it appears the Scale has a shallower rim depth. Interesting, never would have guessed.

My ion is old. And maybe much domier than others but I don't know, only one I ever owned one.

picture.php

Latest posts