• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

Honestly I miss some of the wilder stamps that used to be done by RDG. I mean the RDG eye and the current kind of scaly stamps are cooler then most stamps but they are no Raptor with the guts or the old serpent on the basket stamp. Those were two of my favorite other then the Pokemon stamped Scale I have.

Classy Gator is still my fav.
X Ray a close second, with honorable mention for the Goldblum one.

X-ray hands down my favorite, they came out absolutely amazing. The Eye still represents the RDG brand as a whole to me.

Classy Gator is still my fav.
X Ray a close second, with honorable mention for the Goldblum one.
I love the Goldblum one too.

I am trying to remember the Classy Gator or X Ray? Any one got pictures?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Still annoyed at PayPal 2 years later for sending my Goldblums to the wrong address and then HOW losing them. That stamp was sweet.

In terms of the current stuff, I love the eye. Subtle and classy.

I am trying to remember the Classy Gator or X Ray? Any one got pictures?

Not familiar with the "X-Ray" but here's the Classy Gator;
84RaBPh.jpg

I sold all my Goldblums, like an idiot, in a huge offsell of discs I had awhile back.
I never got my hands on an Xray, but I do still have a Classy Gator Serpent at least... though I don't want to throw it without a backup, lol.

My Dom Clark Lotus stamped TP Scale is my favorite. It looks so clean.

Will we see another run of stiff fossil wizards before summer?

I'm already addicted

Some more Fossil/Fossil Flex Wiz Two-Packs

We ran some great Fossil and Fossil Flex Wizards and they sold out quickly each time. Unfortunately in the batch, there were some that were trimmed poorly. These have a small 'nick' in the edge, but are otherwise completely fine. Basically, it is like they hit a tree or the chains once... think of it as an already slightly broken in disc :)

We are selling them as pairs - you will get a random pair in your requested weight. You may get the Lizard Wizard 1.0 or Lizard Wizard 2.0 stamp (or both) in your two-pack. Foil Colors will vary.

This entire run is nice, taut, gritty, and low profile. Perfect workhorse PnA to build a bag around.

http://www.factiondg.com/store/p428/Lizard_Wizard_Factory_Second_Two-Pack_Sets.html

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 16298731_1378667918874258_5898577745583706935_n.jpg
    16298731_1378667918874258_5898577745583706935_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 16559385_10158233853320055_500884452_n.jpg
    16559385_10158233853320055_500884452_n.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 21
We ran some great Fossil and Fossil Flex Wizards and they sold out quickly each time. Unfortunately in the batch, there were some that were trimmed poorly. These have a small 'nick' in the edge, but are otherwise completely fine. Basically, it is like they hit a tree or the chains once... think of it as an already slightly broken in disc :)

We are selling them as pairs - you will get a random pair in your requested weight. You may get the Lizard Wizard 1.0 or Lizard Wizard 2.0 stamp (or both) in your two-pack. Foil Colors will vary.

This entire run is nice, taut, gritty, and low profile. Perfect workhorse PnA to build a bag around.

http://www.factiondg.com/store/p428/Lizard_Wizard_Factory_Second_Two-Pack_Sets.html

Any possible way I could request the 1.0? I'm ready to buy more of those but I don't want to risk the 2.0. I already have a couple of those and much prefer the 1.0 for putting.

Are these the only ones left in the run of Wizards? or will more be stamped up that aren't x-outs

Any possible way I could request the 1.0? I'm ready to buy more of those but I don't want to risk the 2.0. I already have a couple of those and much prefer the 1.0 for putting.

Yes if you want put in a request for 1.0 stamp - but order quickly so that I can guarantee that there are 1.0 stamps available... as the stock winds down I cannot promise. :eek:

Yes if you want put in a request for 1.0 stamp - but order quickly so that I can guarantee that there are 1.0 stamps available... as the stock winds down I cannot promise. :eek:

Order placed. I added a note in the comments

Last edited:

Latest posts