• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

These Serpents molded up KILLER.

All of them tight, flat and almost more shallow feeling than prior runs. Really impressive plastic blends as well. Dave Mac is truly running some nice stuff lately.

I can't decide which batch I like best...
Thr Fossil is very stiff but the blue and green have a minor puddle top that feels so nice. The pinks have the most flex (still not much) and are going to immediately become my putting run.

Like to see the new run of Serpents. I have about 6 already so im not in the market, but when they get made in GRAY, BLACK, I'll be picking up more, those are my putter colors - (and white but I have a bunch already)

so....Jaime, see if they can do Gray/Black swirls ;)

My Serp comes today! Also a new Boa (love that stamp!)

Unfortunately, it's raining here in sunny California so I probably won't head to the field/course until at least tomorrow

The Serpent feels a little slicker than my ChalkPit Serp, and a touch firmer - blue (looks great)

The Boa is definitely firmer and less gummy than the proto model I had before - orange (also looks great)

i grabbed 1 pink and 1 green , the green has a little slickness to it like some of my scales do but its not bad. the pink feels much grippier and the PERFECT flex that i have wanted in the serp, the color is nice and vibrant as well. looking forward to tossing these this afternoon. thanks for all you do jamie and co.

I got in some white and green Fossil Serpents. None have been thrown yet.
They are all pretty smooth compared to other Fossil discs I have held. All are fairly stiff, but the green discs have a bit more flex than the white ones.

I have now handled the new Fossil Serpents in white, green, blue, and pink, but have not thrown them yet.

The white discs are stiffer than any of the other colors generally. The exception to this is a single light pink disc that is also super stiff.

So, the order from stiffest Fossil Serpents to most flexible:
White and light pink (about the same), then green, then blue, then dark pink. The last three are pretty close to the same stiffness.

All discs handled are 174-175 gm.

Better late than never...

We received final protos for The Gecko 2.0

This bag is designed to be a casually professional bag for players of all skill level.

It features:
- 1000D Cordura
- 6 to 8 disc capacity
- zippered pocket
- neoprene drink sleeve
- swivel clip
- adjustable strap
- buckle closure

So the question is... Do you folks still want these or have we missed the whistle?

Attachments

• received_10159924012980055.jpg
    received_10159924012980055.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 37
  • received_10159924023465055.jpg
    received_10159924023465055.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 28
Original Chalk RFF Serpents w/Reptar & RDG Eye

Hey folks - I have 4 remaining original chalk rff serpents recently unearthed.
They are all new/unthrown and are both top and bottom stamped!

Top Stamp = Reptar dual foil!
Bottom Stamp = RDG Eye!!!

Here is what I have available:
1. Blue Metallic over Red Metallic Foil - 171g
2. Copper over Silver Sparkle Foil - 172g
3. Copper over Silver Sparkle Foil - 171g
4. Silver Sparkle over Copper Foil - 172g

$15 for one, $28 for a pair (includes shipping with tracking in US)

Thanks in advance!
Keith

Attachments

• 1blueoverred171.jpg
    1blueoverred171.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2copperwsparkle172.jpg
    2copperwsparkle172.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 5
  • sparklewcopper172.jpg
    sparklewcopper172.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 5