• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Temple Of ROC!!!!

victorb said:
I guess the DG population is pretty disc savvy around here, the club sells tons of rocs (and buzzzes) and so does the local PIAS. I guess it was a little naiive of me to base that off of what sells locally :oops:
hehe nah man, it's just suprising how we (connected players) view "the market" ... our view is SUPER skewed. for every well- to decently-informed player we know, there are 50 casuals we've never seen on the course. but yeah, there are tons of rec and sub-rec people buying plastic, and Rocs aren't that huge on the radar of people that don't throw well. i've pushed Rocs on suck-arms before and they really suck for throwers who suck. most buyers' throw sucks... therefore......

among good players, Roc is by far the biggest-selling mid from Innova
among Recs, and especially because Academy carries it, the Cobra and Viper surely trounce the Roc in sales

also super casuals don't know where to buy plastic :lol:
(academy)
(except you z-buzzz throwers!)

(i wasn't trying to dis your roc comment)

It certainly looks like an R-Pro Roc with a DX stamp. I will investigate tomorrow. It wouldn't be the first time, the wrong hot stamps were put on the wrong discs. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
- Dave D.

it seems if this is true and with the Destroyer f*ups someone needs to learn how to stamp

zj1002 said:
It certainly looks like an R-Pro Roc with a DX stamp. I will investigate tomorrow. It wouldn't be the first time, the wrong hot stamps were put on the wrong discs. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
- Dave D.
:evil: I KNOW THE GOD DAMN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN R-PRO AND DX!!!

on a side note....anyone interested in a ultra mega rare 1/1 razzleberry DX Roc+

jsun3thousand said:
Jesse B 707 said:
on a side note....anyone interested in a ultra mega rare 1/1 razzleberry DX Roc+

I like all those words. Tell me more.
its SO RARE, that Dave D himself said it doesnt exist!!!!! so technically it is 1 out of zero.

......maybe i actually should ebay this thing :lol:

I will say this about those r-pro roc's. From what I remember the time I felt them at Discnation they were definitely firmer feeling than other r-poop and also fairly flat compared to star roc+ I fondled. Honestly it felt a lot like a flatter rancho but different if that makes sense. I could see the mix up being made pretty easily. how is the dome on that razzleberry.

zj1002 said:
how is the dome on that razzleberry.
healthy as a horse. honestly there is a ZERO % chance that this disc is anything but DX plastic GUARANTEED

samuel_l_jackson_cool_with_gun.jpg

I guess we just wait and see who dropped the ball at innova

or maybe this has been one big troll by jesse? 8)