• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Things I like about the new site

Would rather Greens prioritize the logo over getting the site to function correctly? There are so many things that need to be worked on, on DGCR that a logo is the last thing we need to worry about, just saying.
I've written off the radio silence as that ^. Priorities, man. I get it. I haven't checked the forums in the while and saw Hampstead's comment. Couldn't resist to chime in.

***I also just took a look at a few things I haven't scrutinized in a while and see what you mean.***

Last edited:
i hope the disc organizer gets looked at... pretty much anything i try to do there either says i don't have permission or that feature is unavailable right now

i hope the disc organizer gets looked at... pretty much anything i try to do there either says i don't have permission or that feature is unavailable right now
You shouldn't be getting permission errors, but we are working on a few updates for the bag and organizer.

I like the new logo! To me, it comes across as a modernization/rebranding of the one from the old site - which is great.

Can you make a version of it the app icon as well?
Yeah, it's a lot like the old one, but...
the new basket looks smaller.

< Just re-opened that can of worms. 😖

Is rating threads going to come back? I miss seeing only a couple stars sometimes, that way I wouldn't spend time reading an arguement or [dumb] derail rather than a real discussion.

(Yes mod should read them anyway)

The pencil has an eraser. Must be for editing.
I would think a mouse and keyboard or a flip phone might be a bit more modern.

The pencil has an eraser. Must be for editing.
I would think a mouse and keyboard or a flip phone might be a bit more modern.
I think it's hilarious that flip phones are making a comeback in multiple forms. Who doesn't creatively edit a scorecard every now and then....I know bowling scores were always better after a few creative edits.

Things I like?

Hmmmm........

Still looking for something worth mentioning.

But at least my (regulated) limited engagement is looking for something to mention.

Things I like?

Hmmmm........

Still looking for something worth mentioning.

But at least my (regulated) limited engagement is looking for something to mention.
Feel free to offer suggestions, otherwise at this point you're coming off as a troll (which may be intentional?).

Is saying that I'm trying to find something that I like considered trolling?

I'm being honest.

This place is different.

Okay. Ease of posting YouTube videos.

There you go.

It's a different world in here.

You seem to consider anything other than positive praise to be trolling.

-shrug-

Welcome to disc golf.

Is saying that I'm trying to find something that I like considered trolling?

I'm being honest.

This place is different.

Okay. Ease of posting YouTube videos.

There you go.

It's a different world in here.

You seem to consider anything other than positive praise to be trolling.

-shrug-

Welcome to disc golf.
It's been about a year now. Have you offered suggestions to improve whatever is "different" instead of commenting that the logo and the site were generic? Do you have suggestions to make them less generic? I've yet to find another site that looks like DGCR. However, we could always try to make it go back to the vBulletin look.

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 4.24.57 AM.png

I welcome comments that can be improved, but continued complaints about how wrong something is yielding little fruit, especially as much hard work is being done here.

Latest posts