• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Thought Space Athletics

Our Company name refers to your mind, or your Thought Space. We want our design work to be high concept and make you think and inspire creativity. There is only so many times you can use a disc golf basket in art work;p

Our Company name refers to your mind, or your Thought Space. We want our design work to be high concept and make you think and inspire creativity. There is only so many times you can use a disc golf basket in art work;p

When are the Mantras available? Would love to test one out.

Thanks for stopping by. Any chance you'd give us a clue as to who molds for you? With the stamps, I feel like MVP is the right answer, but it would be nice to know what to expect in terms of grip and firmness. Leopard/Valk sounds great.

Thanks for stopping by. Any chance you'd give us a clue as to who molds for you? With the stamps, I feel like MVP is the right answer, but it would be nice to know what to expect in terms of grip and firmness. Leopard/Valk sounds great.

Of course, we are glad to chat with everyone! We want you guys to try us out for yourselves and give us your honest feedback. Why ruin the fun?;p

Last edited:
Why would we send in all the good color discs for approval? We'd rather get the good colors into the hands of the players:) Just wait for our Aura plastic release, we are sure you all will love it!

Fair enough. I guess if that color was just something that you used for testing purposes, then fine but I just detest colors like that so much, I feel like it shouldn't even be an option, lol;)

Its like all those puke/baby **** green and brown swirl star discs Innova put out there a couple years ago... I don't understand how someone thought that was a good idea.:sick:

Makes me wonder if they just got a great deal on pellets and couldn't turn it down... smh

Of course, we are glad to chat with everyone! We want you guys to try us out for yourselves and give us your honest feedback. Why ruin the fun?;p

Why ruin the fun? As a consumer I prefer transparency. I would rather know where the products I purchased are manufactured and from what materials. There's no fun in purchasing something I know little about.

Considering all the partners manufactured by Innova, Discraft and LAt64 are fairly up front about their origins, that leaves MVP - if I remember correctly, Mint has been similarly coy...

Considering all the partners manufactured by Innova, Discraft and LAt64 are fairly up front about their origins, that leaves MVP - if I remember correctly, Mint has been similarly coy...

Could also be Gateway, the one brand that makes discs though them, Full Turn? is not that upfront about the company they work with.

this was a relatively tame announcing new discs thread

better responses would be to mail some of the frequent posters a disc or two to try

less tastefu responses would have told them they never will amount to much

this is roughly about what is expected

I appreciate the response. I'm not sure I'd consider hiding your manufacturer "fun" (maybe it's contractual, maybe you just like the speculation...I don't know), but I really am nobody so no biggie. I thank you for taking the time and effort to enter the market and try to turn your passion into your future. Competition is always good!

Maybe I can get some other info out of you instead... :D With you starting out with a single mold like Mint, will you be tracking flight differences between runs and plastics/colors like they do? Is the ever-elusive "consistency" a concern of yours? Are going to be sticking with the single plastic blend or branching out, maybe as you bring out new molds? Beads or no beads on putters and mids? Again, these are possibly questions you're unwilling to answer/haven't thought about. Can't blame a guy for trying though, right? ;)

idk why everyone's being such a dick on this thread. these guys are just trying to make disc golf discs ffs.

If you are that sensitive to stuff n this page then maybe you do not belong here as other brands making new discs have gotten much worse responses. Also dumber ones like with in early 2019 with Discmania branching out to other companies having People fear a C line Discmaina disc or others made by Innova would goo oop for Latitude 64 plastics, not even reading the response that Discmania had said.