• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Thunderbird

Sounds like overlap city to my bag, but a good slot to fill in Innova's 9 speed line up. Thunderbird/Valk pairings should be strong. Maybe it'll get some pro plastic or even XT love.

I dig the Valk so if this ends up being true that'll be a perfect lineup for me once the Valk gets a bit more US to turn.

I was hoping for a Driver that has tons of control that you can throw flat and straight that was above the speed of a teebird. If it was a longer eagle I wouldn't mind, but this just sounds like a firebird with more glide

you are describing Sirius Orion LFs.

Or QOLF 1.2's.

I still want to try the Thunderbird but there is just no conceive a way it could knock the OLF out of the bag so why even try?

how easy is it to find the QOLF 1.2? If it is tough to find wouldn't it be worth it to at least try the thunderbird? Heck if it becomes production it will be a cheap alternative?

how easy is it to find the QOLF 1.2? If it is tough to find wouldn't it be worth it to at least try the thunderbird? Heck if it becomes production it will be a cheap alternative?

Fair point. I haven't had any trouble, but I also don't go through a lot of discs, either. Spending money on Frisbees is for suckers, haha

The Asia Open would like to thank everyone that helped raise funds for the event by purchasing a Thunderbird.

We understand that many missed out on the opportunity to purchase a disc, but we will be partnering with another tournament to offer even more Thunderbirds to the public and assist them in raising funds for their event.

Welp the Asia Opens just went up in value.

Anyone else throw one yet? I appreciate Horsmann's great review, just looking for others' thoughts.

At some point I'm going to have to tear the hermetically sealed plastic off of mine and take it to the course.

I got one for 20 w/ shipping due to loyalty points, it was my last online buy, so I thought it'd be worth it. Moving away from shopping on line. End of the day, too easy to buy, bad tendency

is it really worth 22 plus shipping? A pro version would be pretty nice like the PD.

doubtful

I'm taking the approach that I don't want to even bother throwing anything that won't have a production run. I can wait until an online store with free shipping gets the newest disc in stock.

I probably wasted enough money on pro shop Gstar when I coud have waited.