• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UB Disc Golf Backpack - The Freak

UBdiscgolf

Par Member
Coming out in late September early October.
• Bag comes with a stool and disc grabber/walking stick.
• Rain cover in hidden compartment
• Large top compartment separate from bottom disc compartment

FOR PICTURES EMAIL ME (wouldnt let me upload)

Email [email protected] to get on the waiting list (people on waiting list get %20 discount) email your full name email address and phone number!!!

PRICE = $120.00

also UB Disc Golf Urban Disc Golf shirt line is now available!

Do people need to pre-pay to get on a waiting list so they can wait for months and months past the GAURANTEED delivery date?

LOL....another startup bag company with a waiting list. Hopefully, this one is executed better. People will likely be more skeptical after the debacle with Grip Eq. Good luck, and take notes from Justin@'s mistakes.

You do not have to prepay to be on the waiting list. I have known many people that sat for months waiting on a grip bag for it to only begin unraveling once it got in their hands. If someone would please email me and i can email yall the pictures to be uploaded on here that would be awesome my browser is not letting me do much of anything at all

[email protected]

tn.jpg

tn3.jpg

tn222.jpg

Yea boater, that pic looks like it is the negative...do you have photoshop or some other program where you can change that