• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UB Disc Golf Backpack - The Freak

Bag is still in the production stages, but rain cover, bottom will hold around 16 discs, putter pouch, area for a camelpack, large top compartment, comes with stool and disc retriever stick/walking stick. pencil and mini slots on front of putter pouch

hidden rain cover, stool, walking stick/disc retriever, putter puch (mini and pencil holders), large top compartment, drink holders, camelpack ready

man i love the camelbak pouch but really need a little bit more disc storage..

how big do you expect the top part to be. will i be able to stash my utility discs up top? how many putters in the putter pocket?

when are you thinking it will be ready for shipping?

any idea when these could be ready to ship? also what kind of material will these be made from?

(i just wanna know and i'm sure others do because of the debacle with grip eq)

*sorry for all the questions just wanna be thorough because i'm really interested! :D

Us and Brouphy - Goal is for everyone to feel included, this is our sport, so this is all of ours company.

600d polyester/600d ripstop polyester

I do not want to give an exact date at this moment, but if everything goes super well late septemeber and if everything cruises normally I'd say early October.

I do not want to give an exact date at this moment, but if everything goes super well late septemeber and if everything cruises normally I'd say early October.

i understand got the answer i was looking for!

couple more questions promise! will the water pouch area be insulated? and how big, 3L? how tight are those 16 discs in the bottom fit?

man i love the camelbak pouch but really need a little bit more disc storage..
^^ What he said.

A few more pics of different views of the bag would be useful.

Really like the extras that come with the bag, price is really appealing too. Cant wait to see some more detailed pics

The biggest consideration for any backpack should be the yolk and strap system. Care to provide some details into how the support system works with the bag? A poorly designed backpack (not that i'm saying yours is) is a waste of money.

The extras are nice but when I am looking for a bag, the primary consideration is 1 - how the bag rides and distributes weight, and 2 - storage and compartmentalization

From the photos, it looks like a bag that would ride low, which can cause discomfort and seriously wet pants when playing in the rain

as well, what kind of zippers? Are the seems double stitched? What sort of guarantee does the bag come with? Where is the bag built?

Oh and lastly, read carefully through the Grip Eq thread. There is a ton of crap but there is also a great deal of info in what it takes to attract DGrs as customers and what their expectations are

Last edited:
The biggest consideration for any backpack should be the yolk and strap system. Care to provide some details into how the support system works with the bag? A poorly designed backpack (not that i'm saying yours is) is a waste of money.

The extras are nice but when I am looking for a bag, the primary consideration is 1 - how the bag rides and distributes weight, and 2 - storage and compartmentalization

From the photos, it looks like a bag that would ride low, which can cause discomfort and seriously wet pants when playing in the rain

as well, what kind of zippers? Are the seems double stitched? What sort of guarantee does the bag come with? Where is the bag built?

Oh and lastly, read carefully through the Grip Eq thread. There is a ton of crap but there is also a great deal of info in what it takes to attract DGrs as customers and what their expectations are

^^^All this...

I will be getting my first in hands touch of the bag early next week and at that point I can see where I need to go from there and what changes need to be made at the manufactures end. The bags support system is an aircushioned critical point back support so the internal frame give it a nice light weight feel.

Post pics of the bag with discs in it so we can see how it would work.
DSCJNKY