• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UB Disc Golf Backpack - The Freak

I can have pictures early next week, more pockets could be being added after this and probably will be, I'm trying to give everyone the best bag possible, depending on how many additions to this bag I make it could push production back a month everyone let's hope it is quick as possible, I will not give an exact date till i am confident that the date will not change, I am not here to disappoint but to give you all quality.

Shenanigans

I gotta call shenanigans on the photoshopped picture.

Nice of him to get our attention without an actual bag for him to take pictures of.

Based on what I read so far, it looks like this will be a third party venture with UBdiscgolf as the middleman with the stitching being outsourced. Talk about a lot of going back and forth as stated by UBdiscgolf on trying to get pockets.

Good luck with your endeavor, dude!

Nice of him to get our attention without an actual bag for him to take pictures of.

Based on what I read so far, it looks like this will be a third party venture with UBdiscgolf as the middleman with the stitching being outsourced. Talk about a lot of going back and forth as stated by UBdiscgolf on trying to get pockets.

are you talking baout the putter and logo that look photoshopped on? lol hope these are great bags and alot get sold

Of course i do not have the factory to make the bag, i think that would be understood, this is to get awareness of the bag that is coming, i would hope no one would get discouraged by the fact that i am using a factory to have the bag made and that the bag is still in the designing stages with a goal of being ready by the end of the year and if we are lucky as early as october.

Isn't this essentially how Grip EQ is run as well? I was under the impression that the Grip bag was manufactured by an established hiking/book bag company (or something like that).

The only differences I see between this bag and the hiking daypack I got at Wal-Mart a while back are that the waist strap on this isn't padded and has no fixture for attaching a beverage, a lack of fixtures on the back and sides for other things, no bracket for a camelback nozzle on the shoulder strap, and my bag is not a photoshopped picture. Oh yeah, it only cost twenty bucks too. Good luck, but you're selling prototype Bentley in a SUV market.

You know...if it is a scam an awful lot of work has gone into this with both Facebook the UB webpage
And at least one other website where UB sponsored an event and OP may have been the TD

So although the bag may not be done there is an air of reality

yes UB has been in the making for close to a year now, i sponser the 2009 19 and under junior world champion Nageeb LaBorde, 2011 tied for second place adv men division Cameron Colglazier, and 17 year old Omar Williams who one the first annual UB Disc Golf Freak Out tourny

Quality. This thing needs to handle some abuse.
You are in the best forum for this kind of stuff. I will say that dgcr will make or break you!

What are important things would yall like to see in this bag?
25 disc capacity
two water bottle holders
mini pocket (doubles as scorecard holder)
multiple pencil pockets
water-proof interior pocket (for phone/keys)
multiple storage pockets for stashing extra gear

The only differences I see between this bag and the hiking daypack I got at Wal-Mart a while back are that the waist strap on this isn't padded and has no fixture for attaching a beverage, a lack of fixtures on the back and sides for other things, no bracket for a camelback nozzle on the shoulder strap, and my bag is not a photoshopped picture. Oh yeah, it only cost twenty bucks too. Good luck, but you're selling prototype Bentley in a SUV market.

it does look a lot like that one from walmart!!!