• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park "Slight Shift" - Missewn Shift for $30 off

Reniger

* Ace Member *
"The Slight Shift"

Missewn bags - instead of the top two inner pockets being larger, it's the top and bottom pocket, with a shallow middle. All other features are the same. If you don't mind a shallow middle pocket and a slightly tighter bottom pocket, it's a nice way to save a little dough on some EXCELLENT bags!

gUKdQTf.jpg

Exuberance Orange ordered! :D

Cheers.

Last edited:
I ordered one of these as well but in the "mars red". Can't wait to get it :p I just hope I'll be able to carry enough hydration in it. Gonna get a 40oz hydroflask and hopefully be able to bring at least 1 extra 32oz along

A friend has one and can easily fit a 32oz Gatorade bottle in the insulated holder with room to spare, a hoodie, two extra discs and an extra 32oz gatorade in the bottom of the inner pocket.

Actually just called to switch to Red after looking over the photos more. These guys could not have more helpful and cheerful customer service.

I asked if the warranty and upgrade programs still apply and they confirmed that they do. Great company, great bags. Snatch 'em up!

Actually just called to switch to Red after looking over the photos more. These guys could not have more helpful and cheerful customer service.

I asked if the warranty and upgrade programs still apply and they confirmed that they do. Great company, great bags. Snatch 'em up!

Yea I've heard they have some of the best customer service in the business. The included rain fly with it looks pretty sick too!

That's fine

People should be all over this deal. I might even buy an extra

My only thought is this may affect its stand up ability, but I am kinda thinking the guys at UPD wouldn't put out a product that wasn't trustworthy.

My only thought is this may affect its stand up ability, but I am kinda thinking the guys at UPD wouldn't put out a product that wasn't trustworthy.

From the ATDG review, the stand-up capability is still intact. I should be getting mine by Wednesday, I will post a full review ASAP. Looks like they still have Orange, Red, and Black left.

I was tempted to get the Detroit Lions Honolulu Blue - but that's the same color as my Magellan, so I wanted to switch it up for the new bag.

Addressing other concerns, one putter or two drivers are possible in the middle pocket, however, the dual drivers will still be a little tight. I'm just planning on my main midrange (Prodigy M1, most used disc) for that slot - Drivers in the top and bottom, left side pockets for midrange, right pocket for easy access to putters. From the reviews I've read, the main compartment below the disc sleeves offers plenty of room for additional hydration, jacket, and any discs that are less likely to be used (Utility, Rescue, or for me - sidearm only discs)

Hope other people are making out on this deal and are as excited as I am to get a truly exceptional quality bag at a great price!

Cheers!

From the ATDG review, the stand-up capability is still intact. I should be getting mine by Wednesday, I will post a full review ASAP. Looks like they still have Orange, Red, and Black left.

I was tempted to get the Detroit Lions Honolulu Blue - but that's the same color as my Magellan, so I wanted to switch it up for the new bag.

Addressing other concerns, one putter or two drivers are possible in the middle pocket, however, the dual drivers will still be a little tight. I'm just planning on my main midrange (Prodigy M1, most used disc) for that slot - Drivers in the top and bottom, left side pockets for midrange, right pocket for easy access to putters. From the reviews I've read, the main compartment below the disc sleeves offers plenty of room for additional hydration, jacket, and any discs that are less likely to be used (Utility, Rescue, or for me - sidearm only discs)

Hope other people are making out on this deal and are as excited as I am to get a truly exceptional quality bag at a great price!

Cheers!

Glad I snatched my blue up fast then! Thanks for the info. So excited for this bag! :popcorn:

Ordered one last Friday as well. Really liked the design of these bags and have wanted one for a while. Thankfully the little production mix up dropped the price enough for me to pull the trigger.

Received mine today! Easily fit 16 discs and can fit two more on the inner pockets. Great quality. Great design. Stands up well. Looks great. I'm stoked! Getting off work and I'm off for a round!!!

Ordered my shift on Tuesday and recieved it today! Stoked on this bag. But I thought it shipped with a rain fly? Mine didn't come with one. Any thoughts?

Ordered my shift on Tuesday and recieved it today! Stoked on this bag. But I thought it shipped with a rain fly? Mine didn't come with one. Any thoughts?

When I got mine the rainfly was stuck in one of the inner mesh pockets. If you already checked those I would send them an email. They have great customer service.

I checked every pocket a few times now. No rain fly. I've sent them an email hope to hear from them soon.

This bag is awesome though! Light, comfortable and plenty of storage. I LOVE the easy access to discs. I keep my putters up top with my mid range discs below. Drivers in the outer pockets. Just sold my Ranger and couldn't be happier. I fit a heavy XL hoody beneath the discs no problem. Crazy to get a bag of this quality for $99!