• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park "Slight Shift" - Missewn Shift for $30 off

BTW I've already received an email from them. They apologized and are sending it out tomorrow priority mail and throwing in another mini! That's what I call excellent customer service! I'll be recommending them to everyone.

Quick update on my slight shift. Two months of daily use and its the most comfortable bag I've ever used. Love it. Only concern is the fabric on the bottom of the drink holder is wearing out. Doesn't really effect anything but it's a little early for wear. My rangers had the same issues on their bottom corners. The rain fly is great. I carry up to 21 discs if needed.

One tip for that is a nice constriction caulk or plastic dip. Really keeps bag fabric looking well and provides water resistance.

Meant construction caulk. Get a solvent clean up nontacky.

You can find them in all colors. Great for shoes too.

My issue are disc loadout for optimal stability and interference between my belt clipped towel and the bottom of the back padding. Basiclly the towel that I have clipped to my belt loop with a carabiner will get hung up in the fabric of the back padding, right at the bottom of the bag.

Great bag, fully loaded is feels about the same weight as an empty Mahal.

My issue are disc loadout for optimal stability and interference between my belt clipped towel and the bottom of the back padding. Basically the towel that I have clipped to my belt loop with a carabiner will get hung up in the fabric of the back padding, right at the bottom of the bag.

Great bag, fully loaded is feels about the same weight as an empty Mahal.

I had this same issue until I picked up an Innova towel with the fabric loop. I skip the clip and just feed the towel through its own fabric loop on one of my belt loops, no more interference.