• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ thanks, do I want these in max weight? Is one more similar to a buzzz or one more similar to roc only ask because my friend likes lo profile stuff like a buzzz as he throw side arm.

Ibex is the more Buzzz-like of the two.

Mr. Dodge
concider the name "Serac" for a disc. sounds killer. mountain related. once you pass a serac, you have just passed the impassable.

for something overstable and along the shoe theme arch could be used. doesn't necessarily have to be the max d overstable driver.

I know that Steve has mentioned the name "Leather" before (on DGTR and possibly here) as a possible name. I am not sure how serious he was.

Despite the fact that I do not particularly like the shoe themed names, I personally like "Traction" or "Tread" for the OS Lace. Actually, in my dream world, the OSLace is the Tread, the MOfwy is the Traction, the USfwy (dream world, remember?) is the Ravine, and then there's the Mobex and Ubex. Just some ideas that I like for them.

I think Steve was kidding on Leather but who knows! I really do like Tread and Traction dude! Mobex and Ubex are solid as well. I really like Apex and Pinnacle as well (even though pinnacle is the name of a plastic already).

So i am playing a birdie bash at a pitch and putt course all of the holes are less then 280 feet. I can throw a Roc about 250ish. What should I throw for the birdie bash? I was thinking the VP becasue I heard its kind of like a zone, but that would make for bad putting.

It's actually an awesome putter inside and out of the circle, nice and easy hyzer/flat jump putts, lofty in the circle putts. It's just nice and predictable.

How about the Crux?

Crux-n
1. a vital or decisive stage, point, etc. (often in the phrase the crux of the matter)
2. a baffling problem or difficulty
3. (Individual Sports & Recreations / Mountaineering) Mountaineering the most difficult and often decisive part of a climb or pitch
4. (History / Heraldry) a rare word for cross

How about the Crux?

Crux-n
1. a vital or decisive stage, point, etc. (often in the phrase the crux of the matter)
3. (Individual Sports & Recreations / Mountaineering) Mountaineering the most difficult and often decisive part of a climb or pitch

I'd buy this disc just for name!

How about the Crux?

Crux-n

That's a genius name for a disc. Loving it!

Sorry, I can only think Horcrux from Harry Potter! :)

Though I imagine if many of us were to have a Horcrux in order to contain our souls...it would be a Disc! :)

I'm simply amazed with the Lace. Last night, I ace ran a 430 ish foot hole that I generally am coming up short on with my Destroyer. That was in poor conditions too!

At the Memorial, I got some birdies on holes that I hadn't gotten in the previous years- Vista 16 twice, Fountain 16, Fountain 11 twice, Fountain 18 twice. The Long straight flight, with the ability to finish to the right (RHBH) is $$$

I'm simply amazed with the Lace. Last night, I ace ran a 430 ish foot hole that I generally am coming up short on with my Destroyer. That was in poor conditions too!

At the Memorial, I got some birdies on holes that I hadn't gotten in the previous years- Vista 16 twice, Fountain 16, Fountain 11 twice, Fountain 18 twice. The Long straight flight, with the ability to finish to the right (RHBH) is $$$

:thmbup:

Steve? What is this?

vibram-disc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts