• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WACO Charity Open presented by Prodigy

Honestly, something she should try is just marking her disc, pick it up and toss it in. From anywhere in the circle, with no cares what is behind the basket. Not 1 second of wind reads, nothing. Take the mind completely out of things. That strategy won't get her to 90% C1, but could easily double her current percentage. If she were even 65% from C1, she would be on lead card most final rounds.

The fact that sometimes it seems like it couldn't get any worse make any suggestion seem legit.

Figure out eye dominance, wear a sombrero for balanced, sunglasses and putt with one eyelid shut?

Who knows, might just be the trick.

Great round for Brodie! :clap:
I wouldn't expect him to score well at Waco, but then again he usually does have 1 good round each tournament.

To bad that putt on 17 did not drop, it would have been fun to see him om the lead card.

Strange thing, Brodie did NOT look good in his practise round, Ezra did. . .but in the round Brodie beat Ezra by 10 throws!!

The fact that sometimes it seems like it couldn't get any worse make any suggestion seem legit.

Figure out eye dominance, wear a sombrero for balanced, sunglasses and putt with one eyelid shut?

Who knows, might just be the trick.

I agree, eye dominance seems like it could be an issue for her.

When I did target shooting, some guys wore special glasses that blocked out the opposite eye. I had a special neon sight that only only my right eye could pick up. She needs better coaches that can help her through this.

Hole 15 is a wierd par. . .for FPO the hole works as a par 4

But a 170m PAR 3!! for MPO with OB on both side. . .not a single one of the worlds best player had a birdy

Hole 15 is a wierd par. . .for FPO the hole works as a par 4

But a 170m PAR 3!! for MPO with OB on both side. . .not a single one of the worlds best player had a birdy

Agreed. Heimburg is only one who came close with a monster drive. He chained out right side to settle for the 3.

Great temps today but the south wind is in the exact opposite direction from yesterday's light wind.
Headwind for holes 1, 2, 3, 17, & 18.

Should bring yesterday's scores down a bit.

Strange start for FPO- - lead card is playing bad. . .and MANY of the player that had a good R1 having a slow R2- - - and a few that had bad R1 is playing really good today.

Are the weather conditions worse today?
Very windy & warm today, south wind blowing at 25mph & temps in the 70's to 80's.
Tomorrow is supposed to be the opposite as a front will blow through -- north wind tomorrow will be 25mph and temps drop into the 50's.

I used to get mad at Eveliinas putting..now i just get sad. .

I think that was the two worse putts i have ever seen. . to miss the basket completly from a meter away . .from a well payed full time pro--

Evelina's private lesson with McBeth yesterday seems to be paying off. She improved upon her six-putt in R1 with a five-putt on 16 today.

Nice to see C. Henderson bounce back with a -5 today.

She's maybe regretting her confident interview (-9) on Ultiworld for round 1. I was hoping she'd show well. Shue looked good. Ohn looked good. Ella played solid. The Cats did pretty well. Tomorrow will be fun.