• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Wasp throwers

^^id say a light was is just like how a heavy buzz is in the wind. generally, not exact.

whoever asked the ? get a flat heavy and youll be fine.

I have a lighter Wasp to go with a heavy. Light one is 168g, blue, completely flat. I agree with a couple posts ago that lighter "Z" Wasps hold up fine into a moderate headwind, about 15-20 mph.

i carry a lighty (168) i think and a heavy (180)

both do fine but i trust my heavy more.

and ive had the light for years and its showing no signs of turn. z is awesome

So I found a weird wasp at a disc store this weekend. it was a poptop z wasp. anyone have any idea what that would fly like? the dome literally was a poptop, I have seen slight dome and flat but nothing near this thing.

So I found a weird wasp at a disc store this weekend. it was a poptop z wasp. anyone have any idea what that would fly like? the dome literally was a poptop, I have seen slight dome and flat but nothing near this thing.

is it the flx wasp marketed was a regular wasp?

pics?

I should have taken a picture, but it was stock stamped with the newest circle z wasp stamp

they got a new circle or is it

IA0la6Q.jpg

??

are you going back to that store anytime soon?

same stamp as that one. ya ill go back and get a picture soon, I might buy it for kicks.

do it. if it sucks ill send something your way in a trade just so i can experience this. ive dealt with the nasty domey ones that are absolutely disgusting but a pop top?:gross::gross::gross::gross::gross:

Hmm poptop wasp sounds interesting. My cryztal is pretty beefy. It would have been a domey one, if it didn't have a small puddle top.

Hmm poptop wasp sounds interesting. My cryztal is pretty beefy. It would have been a domey one, if it didn't have a small puddle top.

as in its flat and concave?

or it has a shoulder and is concave around where the dome should be?

Wasp is still in the bag. Blue Cryztal Z Wasp is my favorite.

When I want similar HSS but minimal fade I throw a Lucid Judge now. Sometimes I add a little anny like someone mentioned, thank you.

Still trying to beat in an ESP Wasp to compare to a newer Buzzz, not there yet.

It is kinda weird looking actually, wish I had a smart phone. It looks like what a wolf or rhino would look like if the thumb track was only 2in across in the middle.

Is the TI Wasp the OS Wind fighting Roc I am looking for? I refuse to pay the prices for 4x Glow Kenny Rocs that are so OS. I am wanting something like my Roc3s I can trust to come back left in stronger winds than my R3s. And now that Discraft has gotten into the business of making TI plastic in colors outside of camo and the essence of the blackest nights, I am super intrigued!

Thanks!

Is the TI Wasp the OS Wind fighting Roc I am looking for? I refuse to pay the prices for 4x Glow Kenny Rocs that are so OS. I am wanting something like my Roc3s I can trust to come back left in stronger winds than my R3s. And now that Discraft has gotten into the business of making TI plastic in colors outside of camo and the essence of the blackest nights, I am super intrigued!

Thanks!

So strange that Discreet released those muddy / camo discs out to the public. I think a 178-180 Z Wasp will get you all the OS you need. If that doesn't suit you, pick up a BuzzzOS. I found them almost too OS. Actually, I would definitely recommend the BuzzzOS to compliment your Roc3 as the disc to really fight those pesky winds.

Latest posts