• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
are these first runs? i thought they were but thought id check for sure. if so, what are they worth at 7/10 and a lot of ink. fb-174g/lL-172g
IMG_21791.jpg

To your other comment, all First Run CE Firebirds, Teebirds and Eagles are the L mold.

Looks like the ink is pretty rough on both of those but I'd say still worth around 70 a piece. Some really purty discs you got there :)

I would go with the leopard at 70 and the firebird closer to 50... I (in my infinite wisdom) didn't notice that one was a leopard :\

Yeah, you could be right. Things are so up and down. My friend Jack sold a Firebird that looked EXACTLY like the one in the pic, condition, ink and all for 100 bucks on ebay lol.

dang, thanks guys. i was thinking a bit less due to the ink and stuff. i thought i had given up too much to obtain these but i think i did ok.

Yeah, you could be right. Things are so up and down. My friend Jack sold a Firebird that looked EXACTLY like the one in the pic, condition, ink and all for 100 bucks on ebay lol.

thats ebay prices and probably the luck of an eager buyer. my buddy just sold a mint heavy first run fb on here in auction for about 70 . while first runs can fetch upwards to a bill. i think thats only possible at certain times of the year. ie xmas,tax time etc

thats ebay prices and probably the luck of an eager buyer. my buddy just sold a mint heavy first run fb on here in auction for about 70 . while first runs can fetch upwards to a bill. i think thats only possible at certain times of the year. ie xmas,tax time etc

I usually see hit or miss any time of the year. Crazy how you can watch something like a CE Teebird sell for 50 bucks on one auction and 120 on the next.

I think they're around $20. Skeeter had some at the Long Trout "Ice Bowl" that he was selling for $15, but they had a little storage wear.

Sorry I don't have a picture, but I have a chance to trade for a 7+/10 9x roc. How much is it worth? I'm trading 2 pro line cobras, good or bad? Thanks for any info!
Biz

Sorry I don't have a picture, but I have a chance to trade for a 7+/10 9x roc. How much is it worth? I'm trading 2 pro line cobras, good or bad? Thanks for any info!
Biz

Depends are the Cobras used? They go for about 25 bucks new. I think 50 in trade value is a bit much for a used 9x Roc.

Black armageddon 2010 Discraft Memorial esp Nuke

I know that only 100 were made if these and the white ones. I saw a white one at utopia disc golf for 124.99 but I feel that's unrealistic. I wanna sell but don't wanna gouge or be gouged. Anybody have any idea what its worth?

Yeah, in all honesty. Those black and white Armageddon Nukes are worth less now than they were last year around the time they were released. Maybe like 40-50 bucks.

Depends are the Cobras used? They go for about 25 bucks new. I think 50 in trade value is a bit much for a used 9x Roc.
One is yellow and 179g and 8/10, the other is blue and 180g and 10/10. I didn't know the cobras were that much, I got them a year ago for a good price. I will keep them. Thanks for your help.
Biz

Status
Not open for further replies.