• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9x aviars, mint

Weights and color stamps are a huge indictation of price. I sold a case of those to Ken Climo years ago. They have value, but vary alot. Somedays there 50 dollars and other days there 100 dollars. Better to sell them one at a time.

This leopard feels like DX plastic, but I've never seen this stamp on DX. I'd be curious first of all where this disc lands on a time line of other discs and also the value.
Leopard_DX_175g.jpg

Found a Disc in the woods it looks brand new it is a CE Eagle Glow plastic, but has Ink on it by multiple people Someone like EMec? Ken Clima? Avery Jenkins? All these are hand written, but I have never heard of these people but I know CE plastic can be worth a lot. Should I clean the Ink. Strange disc.

:p

RE 9x aviars:
If they are heavy, they will go for a lot- 100 is a good price for a mint one I think.
Cheers.

This leopard feels like DX plastic, but I've never seen this stamp on DX. I'd be curious first of all where this disc lands on a time line of other discs and also the value.
Leopard_DX_175g.jpg

it's dx plastic.. maybe 8-10 bucks if that.
not sure on time line, but I'd assume late '90's to early 2000's based on the bar stamp.

Apdrvya...it's funny you posted...when I was doing a search for barstamp leopard a pic of a pro leo with an identical stamp (except the pro line at the top) showed up under one of your sale threads

Probably not much considering it's a Groove.

I was actually wondering the same thing about my test run APE

97698_g.jpg

Thats what i figured Grooves do suck but it was the only thing in the CTP box that had any potential other than a first run goblin.

Apdrvya...it's funny you posted...when I was doing a search for barstamp leopard a pic of a pro leo with an identical stamp (except the pro line at the top) showed up under one of your sale threads

my awesomeness eminates!! just like my stink lines... :\

there's no way to tell with the APE right now... if it gets popular like the boss did then that will be worth a decent amt in a year or so. For now I can see that going on ebay for $30-$40.

I had a test run z nuke that I ended up selling for $30ish...don't know if I held onto it I would have gotten much more.

I was actually wondering the same thing about my test run APE

anyone know about these old elite x buzzzes? wasp tooled rim, I heard this was before the 1st run z's? anyway, max weight, new, just some sticker residue, and tiny little sparkles in the plastic.

p4254064.jpg

p4254065.jpg

p4254066.jpg

Another discraft question.7/10 Z cyclone. Didn't see the Z on discrafts website, stability of a 1.5. Stamp and everything looks worn but it is really not too beat, no dings, gummy.

white-ish pro line beast 7/10 175. top looks white bottom looks sun faded yellow possibly? very pearly but you cant tell in the pic
0425180957.jpg

whats it worth? looking to sell but need a good price to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.