• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CE Valk 7/10, 174g with a little faded ink.

5655509679_76f39b6a00_z.jpg

5656082730_aedbe7ecbd_z.jpg

I'm not sure what run it is, but I just wanted to see how much its worth.

Thanks!

Trying to get a pic of the cyclone up on here from an Android. How should I go about this?

CE Valk 7/10, 174g with a little faded ink.

5655509679_76f39b6a00_z.jpg

5656082730_aedbe7ecbd_z.jpg

I'm not sure what run it is, but I just wanted to see how much its worth.

Thanks!

it's 4th run I believe. Maybe 40-45ish...
ce valks are far too common and need to be something SPECIAL to be worth much more ;)

11x KC Pro Banshee. Not pearly see through. Weight is blank and I'll be weighing it later today I hope. 8/10, stamp is a bit faded/worn, disc itself appears to be in great shape, no gouges or road rash.

Felt heavyish so assume about 170 or so

Thought it looked like one of your usual shallow DOF pics :)

What camera/lens are you shooting on there? I know I've asked you before but I am never one to actually remember things.

11x KC Pro Banshee. Not pearly see through. Weight is blank and I'll be weighing it later today I hope. 8/10, stamp is a bit faded/worn, disc itself appears to be in great shape, no gouges or road rash.

Felt heavyish so assume about 170 or so

I love those and throw them, but I don't think they're that popular or have a ton of value. If you want to trade it let me know.

yeah, not at all... keep an eye on ebay for it though, probably can knock off $50 or so if you find a decent used one.

Buying glass on ebay is soooo fishy though :/

I wouldn't mind getting it new from a local shop just so I can have the factory warranty and all that good stuff.

Any one have an idea on this buzzz????

anyone know about these old elite x buzzzes? wasp tooled rim, I heard this was before the 1st run z's? anyway, max weight, new, just some sticker residue, and tiny little sparkles in the plastic.

p4254064.jpg

p4254065.jpg

p4254066.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.